Progule

"I love you, then?"

Suzy annoyed as she heard that words once again from that man who a few inches taller than her and looked at her with his sharp gazed.

"But I don't!!"Said Suzy no less decisive.

She should leave right now from the man surnamed Kim in front of her, unfortunately he was gripping her wrist until she had to throw her intentions at a distance for a while.

Myungsoo smirked at her, then walked a few step closer to Suzy,that make her to step back until her body meets the schools wall.

Myungsoo kept staring intently toward the second bead of Suzy's brown eyes that reflect the fear of the girl.

As the upper hand, Myungsoo smirked underestimate the girl who became his  'prey'  now.

"Are you sure with your answer,Bae Suzy?"

Suzy held her breath for a moment because she was too delicates with Myungsoo's lips touched her tiny lips.

Feels soft and warm.

"See? You love me, right? "

Again Suzy annoyed grunt.

But a tinge of red in her cheeks that arise from brief kiss of Myungsoo prove that the words was true.  She does love him.

Ah ... is not 100% even. Suzy must admit though its still high prestige to say honestly.

Myungsoo chuckle saw Suzy will kiss spontaneous reaction.

Though himself so nervous and a little hesitated before launching his action earlier.

"No!"

Suzy folded her arms across her chest as it finally Myungsoo would release his gripped after got a brief kiss with Suzy.

"Is there no other word than 'no'? Bae Suzy, come on, I don't have time to argue with you. Now we are dating, and I'll take you home! "

Myungsoo again gripped the Suzy 's wrist but this time just closed enough to be able to pull her to move.

Unfortunately, Suzy determination strong enough to not move or follow the Myungsoo's step.

"What's up again anyway?Myungsoo asked

Suzy took a deep breath and then exhaled them roughly to make Myungsoo inevitably turned around and went back to the girl's face.

"You didn't ask Minhyuk or Minho oppa ?"

This time Myungsoo frowned surprised. What to do with his two other friends really?

"What do you mean? Why should I ask them? "

"Because ... because ..." annoyed grunt Suzy back. "This is the third time that I have to tell you and  you still do not understand? Give me a break! You know, last week Soojung dating Minhyuk Oppa after he  sang a song for her in front of the class and expressed love by giving roses. Then three days ago Chae Won dating Minho oppa after her birthday because he expressed  his love in front of the entire audience basketball game on the field. "

Myungsoo nodded.

Of course he knew. So what's the problem?

"And then?"

"Aissh ... Is not there something romanticize shoot, Kim Myungsoo! Why just said ... 'I love you, then?' So? Huh? Yes? "

Suzy grumbled angrily and sigh loudly after speech ceases.

Meanwhile Myungsoo just laughed.

"Why should I do a romanticize thing to prove that I love you? I can't  say that I can do the romantic scene as two of my friends do. It was not me, Bae Suzy .Did you know that most of it, sweety? But one thing you need to know, Bae Suzy. I feel about you is just as big as earth and sincere and I love you even more everyday ... "

Myungsoo this time smiled thinly.

Leaning on Suzy body, grabbed the girl's waist in her arms folded arms.

"Look Suzy-yes, this heart beats only for you." Myungsoo said sincere.

Suzy silent.

Silent because myungsoo's words sounded sincere. The man who has stolen her heart.

Make clear his heart was not simply because adjacent thereto.

"Sorry ..."  Suzy said after they missed the link.

"I don't need an apology from you. Please say yes, Suzy-ya! "

"Yes! Yes I Love You! "

This time Suzy the first one who hugged Myungsoo to cover the red tinge in her cheeks from his eyes.

Although covered, Myungsoo enough to know the reaction of adorable Suzy. And that why he loves Suzy so much as his loves himself or maybe love.

"I knew you love me ever since you first saw me..... first sight of love...... Love you,My lover"Myungsoo said as he kissed Suzy's hair gently then stroked her hairs.

"Let's go home now, chagiya ... oh and 1 more thing.....Love me right???,Bae Suzy"

End.....