Prologue.

For my Nani, whose death was one of biggest shocks of my life. 

You're terribly missed.

Goodbye, rest is peace x

A/N- Dedicated to @TheWayYouLookTonight, who was there for me through some really rough times. She's one of the sweetest people I've ever talked to, and I love you Sanne! Thanks for being the first one who read this draft. I'm always insecure as hell about my writing, so it helped me. xx

People reading this, here's the prologue (finally)! The first chapter will be updated when I figure out a part which I messed up being the idiot I am, so it may take a day or maybe even the week (depends on if I ever get a fast internet connection; I'm still on my trip.)

Thank you for reading! x

And, er, don't hate me for this.

Warning. Rater R for- Major character death, depressing theme, self-harm, bullying, graphic writing (smut), suicide attempt(s), paranormal, some more stuff idk?

PS- My writing is not the best, but I'm trying...

Prologue.

Grey, wintry and bitter waves lapped against the seashore and black rocks repeatedly, their erratic sounds echoing through the nearly empty beach; accompanied by a few giggles every now and then.

"Harry, don't be cunt!" Louis Tomlinson, a newly turned twenty-year-old, whined as his boyfriend, Harry Styles, hovered a bunch of grapes over his mouth and whenever he opened it, Harry pulled it up to tease him.

Harry pouted down at Louis, as he was lying on the older boy's chest who further lied on a dark blue and white gingham bed sheet spread on the damp sand (trying to be as ignorant as he could be of the bone-chilling wetness), their faces a few inches apart. "I am not being a cunt, Tommo."

"You definitely are, you curly-haired shit! You're such a tease, Harold. Sometimes I really wonder how I put up with your obnoxiousness. You totally don't deserve someone as fabulous as m-"

"Shut up," Harry shoved a few grapes in Louis’s mouth, "Sometimes I don't understand how I put up with your—what?" he cut short and asked as Louis’s eyes widened and face turned purple.

"Achk... ugh achck!" The shorter boy under him choked out as he pointed at his throat hysterically.

"What? You're choking?!" Harry sputtered incoherently, dropping the fruit from his hands and flailing them around wildly, "What do I do? What do I do?!"

Louis continued to choke, suffocating, and Harry's brain finally seemed to start functioning and he mounted onto his feet hurriedly, pulling Louis up along with him at once, who was emitting horrendous sounds from his throat.

Harry turned Louis’s occupied form around and wrapped his arms around the older boy's waist hastily, pressing his back into his chest. He then placed his clenched fist on Louis’s navel and grabbed his own wrist from his other hand, proceeding to perform abdominal thrusts.

He had pushed his hands in with jerks four times –and had let out worried grunts with each thrust- when Louis finally coughed out three splattered grapes, going limp against his boyfriend as soon as he finished and started heaving.

Their heavy breaths were the only things audible then, hearts still beating madly.

"How the fuck can someone even choke on grapes..." Harry wondered aloud and Louis huffed breathlessly, weakly attempting to swat at his arm.