Luca and Sarah

Luca

Tires squealing against the parking lot, i pull up to the emergency entrance. Getting out of the car, I round the front of the car as fast as i can. A few nurses came out of the sliding glass doors, shouting at me in Italian, but my eyes were set on Sarah. Jerking open the car door, i remove her seat belt tugging her into my arms.

"We need a doctor, my fiancé is 6 months pregnant and shes in pain." I said scowling to the nurses you just stood there with a matching glare. I rolled my eyes and stormed passed them. "Can someone help us please."

Sarah is sobbing into my chest, shaking. Kissing the top of her head, she hides her face deeper into my chest.

Doctors and nurses from behind a nurses station rush over to us with a wheel chair. I explain everything to them, and they walk us into a private room. There's people running around, hooking her up to different machines. The pain has seemed to only get worse and im scared for her, i cant imagine losing her, or our children.

Everything seems to pass in a blur, making my way to her side when she reaches out her hand to me. I instinctively grab it, bending down to kiss the palm of her hand. Meeting her eyes, she has worry and pain in her expression. i hook a strand of her hair behind her hair, kissing her forehead. "Everything going to be okay baby girl. I wont let anything happen to you."

I didn't even believe the words coming form my mouth. And of course off all times my phone starts to ring. Groaning i looked down at the caller ID, "Ricky." I frowned, not in the mood to talk to him right now.

"Its okay, we need to take your wife up to get tests done. We've given her medication for the pain and a little something else to stop the cramping, but time is definitely a factor here." A doctor announced as he fiddled with the ultrasound machine. I glanced back down to Sarah, she nodded.

Reluctantly I let go of her hand, but not before kissing her lips tasting of her tears. "I'll be right outside, im not going anywhere okay?"

I stride out of the room, and into the waiting room.

"What is it Ricardo?"

"Is she okay?" he responded. His tone was wary, and with Amber in the background yelling at him to ask me a million questions. I lean my head side to side, cracking it to ease this tension.

"The doctors are going to do tests, we dont know anything yet."

Hearing Ambers sobs on the phone, i look up just as the sliding doors open. Jackson, Elio, Gino and a few body guards walk in. "Ricky did you call Jackson?!" I whisper yelled into my phone.

"You just left Luca, what was i supposed to do?!" He shouts.

Pinching the bridge of my nose and squeezing my eyes shut, I am already dreading whats about to happen. "Well they're here, i gotta go."

"Hey wai-." i didn't wait for him to argue, i hung up my phone shoving it into my pocket. Stalking in the direction of the 3 men with worry etched into their faces, I was stopped short by Jackson. "Where is she?!"

My brow furrowed with shock. I cant believe he actually snapped at me. "Shes getting tests done."

"We need to get her into a private room so our doctors can see her." Gino said stepping up beside Jackson, following by Elio on his other side. Suddenly I dont feel very welcome. But standing in my spot, unfazed by their matching gazes, I make sure to let them know that she is mine. No matter if theyre family or not.

"Jackson I understand she's your sister, but she is my soon to be wife. I would never do anything to hurt her, you know that." Using a calm voice, Id hate to make scene here..without back up. Though i can probably take the 3 of them alone, but their 6 body guards behind them, chances are low.