Chapter 3

30 minutes later we reached the bar. Finally some alcohol to drown my sorrows. We both show our fake IDs. He looks at Jack's for 5 minutes and doesn't even glimpse at mine. We head inside and I go straight to the bar. "Could I get 3 shots of your strongest stuff please?" I want more, but this will probably get me super buzzed. I rarely drink and I'm only 110 pounds and 5'2.
    The bartender nods at me after he checks me out and winks at me. He was actually really cute. I'm almost 18 so it's not like it would be illegal for me to have sex with an older guy, especially if he doesn't know how old I am. He has short light brown hair, with a goatee. He's probably 24 and has a smoking hot body. He brings me my shots and I down them in less than 5 seconds. "2 more please." I say as I turn around and Jack is standing in front of me now just staring at me.
    "What?" I say. "Nothing." Is all he replies with. He's just staring at me though, like I'm the devil. Like I'm the one who killed my parents. "Then stop staring." I turn around and grab the shots from the bartender. I pay him the money for them and head to the dance floor.
    They're playing 'Yeah' by Usher, so I have to dance to it. I'm shaking my stuff when I feel heat on the back side of me. I'm more drunk than I thought I was going to be. Everything is blurry. I turn around to see who it is, but I see double. He leans down into my ear and says "You're too sexy to be here alone." I giggle at his comment and start grinding with him.
    I dance for another 30 minutes with this guy until he grabs my arm and starts pulling me up the stairs. I knew what was about to happen and I didn't want it to happen. I tried to yank my arm out of his grasp, but it was too strong for me. "Hey, I don't want to go up there with you dude." I yell at him. He ignores me and keeps pulling me up.
    I keep yelling, but he keeps ignoring me. I see another figure punch him in the face and say "She said no dude." I didn't know who it was, but I was thankful. "Whatever, she's a dumb slut anyway." is all the guy said while the other guy who kind of had the shape of Jack pulls me out of the bar. "Thanks for saving me, you're like my knight in not so shiny armor." I say slurring my words. I was way too drunk and almost blacked out.
    "Hey, I came here with a guy, he's my ride. I really want food though. Fries, I want fries. Do you think he'd be mad if I rode with you to get some fries?" I said a little too loud. "I told you not to come here Bell, get in the fucking car." I guess it was Jack. I must've passed out because the next thing I remember was Jack carrying me inside and laying me down in my bed. He started to leave, but I grabbed his wrist. "Can you stay until I fall asleep?" He sighed, I knew he didn't want to, but I think he was worried I was going to throw up everywhere.
    He sat on the floor next to the bed. "Why did he take my parents from me? They were good, I was good. I don't understand." I started balling and eventually fell into a deep sleep.