. 002





╱ 𝐷𝐸𝑆𝐼𝐺𝑁𝐴𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁 ゚ ✧
————————

▹  𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 | syrabé
▹  𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮𝘀 | spectre lotus, alyra
▹  𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲𝘀 | the clone maid ,, the queen's spectre ,, the spark of amidala
▹  𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 | 𝘬⃫𝘢⃫𝘮⃫𝘪⃫𝘯⃫𝘰⃫ naboo
▹  𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 | cisgender female
▹  𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘀 | she / her
▹  𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 | bisexual

  ▹  𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 | syrabé  ▹  𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮𝘀 | spectre lotus, alyra   ▹  𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲𝘀 | the clone maid ,, the queen's spectre ,, the spark of amidala   ▹  𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 | 𝘬⃫𝘢⃫𝘮⃫𝘪⃫𝘯⃫𝘰⃫ naboo   ▹  𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 | cisgender female  ▹  𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗼𝘂...

╱ 𝑃𝐻𝑌𝑆𝐼𝑂𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑌 ゚ ✧
————————

▹  𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 | 32 BBY
▹  𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 | ██████ ████ , ██████
▹  𝗰𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 | 19 - 30 [ depending on the plot ]
▹  𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗲𝘀 | human [ clone ]
▹  𝗲𝘆𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿 | warm brown
▹  𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲 | either loose and wavy or loose dutch braids
▹  𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿 | dark golden brown
▹  𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 | slim w/ some slight curves
▹  𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 | 5'4 ft ; 162 cm
▹  𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲 | anywhere from elegantly crafted robes to having certain outfits made in Karlini silk to resist blaster bolts. she would even wear leather like garter belts to hold a few tools to use for her missions ;; whenever she goes undercover she would wear a helmet that has a built thermal scan.
▹  𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 |  has a burnt slash like scar on the black of her shoulder from an incident she had on one mission.

    ╱       𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁𝐴𝐿   ゚ ✧      ————————

╱ 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁𝐴𝐿 ゚ ✧
————————

▹  𝗺𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴 | INFJ
▹  𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 │ neutral good
▹  𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 | the individualist
▹ 𝗼𝗰𝗰𝘂𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 | handmaiden { formerly } ,, amidalan agent { dop } ,, rebellion spy { dop }
▹  𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀 | quick-witted • loyalty • insightful • serene • humble • intelligent
▹  𝗻𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀 |  distant • overly cautious • overprotective • perfectionist • stubborn
▹  𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 |  hanging with her astromech droid ,, cruising around ,, a bit of treasure hunting while on missions ,, night walks ,, target practice ,, fresh fruits
▹  𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 | sketchy folks ,, pesky pirates ,, imperial troopers ,, her droid getting panicky ,, jawas ,, separatists



              ╱ 𝐿𝑂𝑅𝐸  ゚ ✧
              

Created as a personal gift from the mentor senator to his successful pupil of naboo.   syrabé was one of the most special cases of clone, created for the specific purpose to become a well defined handmaiden.

By the age of 5, she was brought from kamino to naboo to began her training through noble practices to precise self - defense; any subject needed to get her ready for the life-committing task.

At around 12 years, she was assigned to senator amidala as the eighth handmaiden; throughout those months within the brutal clone wars, syrabé has done her part in ensuring padmé's safety — even preventing a few assassination attempts to occur.

Throughout her time of dedication, amidala has grown more fretful over the safety of the young handmaiden. There would be a time that syrabé would insist that it is her main duty to surrender her own life for the sake of her Senator.

As time shifted on for the worst, the republic has fallen and the empire has risen through its ashes. All syrabé could remember was the highly displeased look from her own senator as the crowd cheered. Given one last hug before she was escorted off with one of the officers.

That moment where she felt a aching burrow form within her chest, is when it was announced that her dear senator has passed out of the blue. Though there was nothing much to be done to reverse, she proceeded on with the dreadful day — gazing upon the lifeless face that once looked down at her with such tenderness.

The loss only fueled her need to find the truth, leading her to meet with another handmaiden ,, sabé ,, a close and loyal friend to the late queen; by then was the young maid lead into becoming a spy for the amidalans.

Throughout her teen years to her early adulthood, syrabé has trained to become quite the ambitious investigator under the commander's administration.