Chapter 4

The TV demon sighed as he plopped onto his bed. "FUhahakkk!" vox groaned out as he Smutherd his head into his pillow

'I'm so stupid he's not gonna come... why would he!?'

Vox curled up in his blanket his screen red from embarrassment. His mind playing scenarios that he knew weren't real but he relished in them anyway.

A little earlier, vox was sitting at his desk at his computer typing away making sure to end the letter with "secret admirer." sure he and Valentino were back together, but just ask anyone and they would tell you Vox was obsessed with the radio demon, vox, on the other hand, was crushing hard- a 50-year crush to be more specific, one that made him up and go ask alastor to be apart of the vees.

Well, he didn't confess but it still hurt knowing that his ex-best friend didn't want to team up with him, so he didn't bother asking to be in a relationship with him. 

Finishing and printing the letter the tv demon sighed the printer sounds taunting him of his foolishness, but Lucifer be damned if he's gonna give up trying to court the radio demon even if it gets him killed. Well it almost did but that doesn't count this was different.

Vox pulled the paper from the printer grabbing the envelope that was peacefully lying on his desk.

He looked at the note for a second more, he spent days coming up with this damn poem, and he just hoped it was worth it, (it probably wasn't he was terrible at poems.) vox gently folded the paper kissing it with care as he slipped it into the envelope not after cringing at himself for kissing the paper, damn, what was alastor doing to him. Using his powers to quickly zip it into the hotel's mailbox, like all the other times he'd done this, the feeling of nervousness always ate away at him like a shark.

And now we're here, in Vox's room with him sulking in his bed, happy yet a nervous wreck at the same time. clinging to his blankets for the warmth he wished alastor would give him.

God, he was so pathetic, maybe alastor liked clowns.

__________

"So you got yourself a date with the walking strawberry?"

Velvette siped her drink typing away at her phone sitting alongside vox who was eating fries.

"It's not a date, i just invited him out to this event going on in the Wrath ring." vox said with disdain still chewing on his fries. Velvette put her phone down glaring at vox.

"I'm not stupid vox you've had this little- well not little, obsession with alastor for fifty fucking years." vox leaned into the couch "Do you know how many times I found you sulking and watching telenovelas?"

"Look 'Radio Lovers' is still a really good show-"

"No it's not and my point stands," Velevtte sighed "Look vox, if he comes he comes, if he doesn't I'll get us some ice cream and we can have watch a few episodes of Radio Rebel like always okay? You tried and that matters, I guess." vox smiles softly at velvette

"now eat your fries in silence. It's annoying to hear you munch and munch like a damn rat."

Velvette said with a playfull smirk as she went back on her phone leaning into vox's shoulder making vox smile slightly

"thanks vel"
"no problem voxxy"

___at the hotel___

"Wow..so you're actually considering it huh Bambi?~" Alastor regretted coming to angel about this.

Alastor sat on angels bed as angel sat across from him he refused to acknowledge he was embarrassed about even being in here.

Who knew what happened on this damn bed, angel spoke once more. "I'm actually surprised ya came to little old me fo' dating advice Al." Angel said with that smug grin "I don't know what you're talking about angel. It is simply an outing."

Alastor stated standing up, this was a bad idea "wait hold on I'm not judging ya" Alastor's eyes narrowed at him "I'm happy you trust me with things such as this"

Alastor almost gagged he was starting to sound like Charlie "cmon sit back down...please?" Alastor sighed as he sat back down "now, ya secret admirer or whatever invited you for a date right?"

"Yes and I've said this before it's not a date angel." Angel just rolled his eyes "yeah sure- first things first ya need sum to wear." Alastor stared at angel. "Clothes of your choosing. Or what ya wearing now, I aight touching ya toots." Angel said his hands raised up in the air "but if ya dressin' to impress" angel put his hand to his floof looked before looking at the deer demon and wincing a bit which made Alastor a little annoyed

"ya gonna need ma help cause whatcha got now ain't doin it." Alastor glared at him as angel just shrugged "I think my style of clothing is amazing, thank you."

Angel only looked at him again "sure hun." Alastor gritted his teeth at that "all I'm sayin is that ya need more of a man's touch~"

"Angel, we both know I'm more of a man than you." Alastor retorted looking at him dead in the face "coulda fooled me."

Alastor got up again "I will not tolerate being berated like this.-" "wait- wait 'm sorry k? I'll help ya get ready for this 'outing' aight?" That was much better. Alastor huffed silently as he sat back down for the second time. "I suppose"

"Alright so when is the date?" Alastor pulled out the tickets "in four days." Angel smirked "oh that's more then enough time," angel chirped as he got a determined look in his eyes

"let's go pick ya outfit!"

"I think what I'm wearing now is perfectly fine"

"you're not wearin dat, you asked for ma' help so 'm helpin ya. Let's go."

Alastor wished he'd just left...