Chapter 3

Oh no. Did I say it too loud? Wait I said it when he was serving our orders. How can he be fast? Shit. We're his only customers Chloe, come on. I look up at him. He fucking winks at me. 

"Well, i i, I'm not talking about you" I look down and keep scrolling through my Tumblr. My face is fucking red, I can feel it. 

"Really?" Alex smirks.

 "Thanks, Michael" Jenna smiled at him and try to cut it off. Michael smiled 

"Your welcome. Bye.. "

"Her name's Chloe"

"Bye Chloe" He winks at me again and go back to his work.

"Oooh someones gonna get laid"

 "Shut up Alex, why did you tell him my name" I just want to scream. 

"Calm down Chloe, he only knows your name, not like your address and everything about you and will track you down or anything" Jenna giggles. 

"Well yeah, he's probably just messing- I mean joking. Well, look at him, I don't think any guy will work at this girly ice-cream shop. He seems nice tho and cute" Alex said. 

"Yeah right, whatever" They must be loving this.

We finished our ice-cream and Hanna paid the bill. I looked at Michael before we went out of the shop. He winked at me and smiled. I turned back and quickly got into the car. That shop is cute but horrifying. So does the worker tho. Wait no. The worker is not cute.

"Chloe are you okay?" Jenna asked me with a worried face. I just nodded. Hoping that I'll never meet him again. Ever.

--

We reached the mall Alex been saying. It is a pretty big mall. We browse every clothes but barely buy any of them. I want to change my hair color but Jenna said I just dyed it 2 weeks ago and blue looked great on me so we skipped hair shop. We have lunch at Nandos and start our shopping again. It is kinda fun, I gotta admit, it's fun to spend time with these two crackheads.

"Oh we need to go to the last store before we go to 'that place'" Jenna reminds us. So I follow them like a lost puppy. I have no idea what store and what place are we going to. We stop at a bikinis and swimwear shop.

"TA-DA" Alex grinned.

"Wait are we going to swim?" shit.

"Keep guessing babe" Alex smirked.

"If that so, I'm fine with my shorts an-"

"NO you're getting a bikini!" Jenna  drags me into the store.

I doubt at first because I never wear bikinis and swim in public. Emily got me a blue bikini that matched my hair. "Let your hair down"

"Wow you look so hot Chloe," Jenna said observing me up and down.

"and really cute with that blushing cheek, keep it up" Alex giggled. This woman just won't stop teasing.

"Guys I don't think it-"

"Shut up Chlo you look great, you're getting this one and the black one"

Jenna got the yellow bikini that matched with her brunette hair and Alex got the hot pink bikini that really looked hot on her. Well, she is a tall girl with dirty blonde hair so she pretty much looks hot in everything.

We went to our car. It's almost 4 pm.  Jenna drove us to 'that place' that they were talking about and hid from me. I felt sleepy so I slept for about half an hour, I heard Jenna's shout

"WE'RE HERE" 

I look out the window,

A BEACH?