Chapter 2

Cassie's POV

''Ella, Ella, can you please lend me a hairbrush, my hairs a mess.'' I exclaimed.

Ella frowned at me.

''You saw, you ex-boyfriend last night and your not freaked out?'' Ella politely asked.

''Yeah, I am. But you know, I dont love him anymore.'' I said.

''Oh okay. I wish I had a boyfriend like Zach, I've never had one and probably never will.'' Ella whispered.

I pulled her into a hug.

''aw, dont say that. Just because I had a boyfriend younger than you, doesnt mean you'll never have one. Your beautiful, and smart and down-to earth. Don't worry, you will find the one.'' I whispered.

''Do you think Zach's the one?'' Ella asked.

I shrugged.

''I don't know maybe.'' I replied.

I grabbed my coat, and hangbag, and headed out with Ella. We have a membership, in one of the clubs here in Manchester, a day club. And we are planning to just you know, hang out for the day there. Sister  Bonding Time.

I walked on the soft beach, as I felt heat run through my fingertips. I always loved the beach, there was something magical about it. As, I was walking a multi-coloured shell caught my eye. I gently picked it up and the words ''I love you.''. were engraved in it.

And then I remembered.

*Flashback*

''Zayn, what are you doing?'' I questioned him.

Zayn picked up a shell, and started engraving ''I Love You'' on it with something sharp. 

''Cassie, I love you from the bottom of my heart. One day, one of us will find this shell, and that's a sign that we will still be together. Forever and Always. However, if we don't find this shell, then I guess it means we weren't meant to be.'' Zayn whispered then pulled me into a kiss.

He threw the shell to the ocean. 

*end of flashback*

I can't believe I found this shell. But I hate him though. I never want to see him again, after what he did. Suddenly, I felt foot-steps walk up to me. I turned around, and I came face-to-face with the most gorgeous guy on this planet earth. He had brown hair, with suttle warm brown eyes. He half-smiled at me, and held my hand. I felt like I didn't exist anymore. My whole universe turned around. I smiled back at him, still confused to what I was doing.

I still held on to his hand, tightly. I felt so safe, when he was there. He pecked my cheek, and said the words ''I'm Sorry.''

And then I stopped being in my day-dream. I pushed him away. What, was I doing? I have a boyfriend and I was letting Zayn flirt on me? I'm better than that. What's wrong with me. I love Zach, and only Zach.

''What the hell are you doing?'' I questioned him.

''I'm sorry, but it seemed like you were still inlove with me.'' Zayn replied, then half-smiled.

''I have a boyfriend, if you haven't notice. An amazing one. I love him to pieces, what makes you think I would still love a jerk like you?'' I asked him.

I could feel the precense of Zayn's warm breath coming on me. 

''Because, we are always meant to be. I'm sorry, if I screwed up. I really am. And I do love you. Even if we don't date, can we atleast be friends?'' Zayn questioned me.

''Um, NO. You hurt me. You left me. You broke your promise. All your mistakes. Now its YOUR problem.'' I said then walked away.

''But, I love you.'' Zayn whispered then sighed.