𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕥 + 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕠

Hey all! Welcome to my freddy freeman x oc! If you liked this please go check out my page and read my eddie kaspbrak x oc fic! Anyway, hope you guys enjoy this and please excuse any mistakes. I hope to make a sequel to this, so go check that out when this one is finished!

—————————————————————————————————————

This story contains mild cursing and some innuendos. If you are not comfortable reading this, I would advise to move on to another fic.

—————————————————————————————————————

The holidays is a time to give, and when a teenage boy is given the chance to become a superhero, he quickly takes it. But what will become of him and his relationships with his friends? Those include:

Asher Angel as Billy Batson, a foster kid who is searching for the mother that he lost at a young age. He is smart, although a little antisocial, and is gifted with the powers of a superhero. He has run away from foster homes in the past, but this time he might actually call it home.

Jack Dylan Grazer as Freddy Freeman, another foster kid with a limp and a crutch. He is a sweet, funny geek who is obsessed with superheroes and secretly wants to become one. Although he is bullied, he still keeps an upbeat personality and is always willing to stick up for his friends.

Finally, (a young) AnnaSophia Robb as Haven Parker (a variation of my OC for this fandom) is Freddy's best - and only - friend. She is kind and stubborn, with a tendency to be sarcastic and joke about things that maybe she shouldn't. Oh, and she's a superhero.

—————————————————————————————————————

Enjoy the fic, all! I apologize if updates are slow, but I promise the chapters will be good! 

I do not own any of DC/Marvel's work or any part of the Shazam! fandom. I only own my modified changes and my OC.