Robotic Love

"Hmmmm???? Where am I?" I opened my eyes slowly and felt a soft surface below me.

"She's waking up!" I voice whispered. "Call Sonic, Tails!!!" It added.

I looked at the person beside me and saw Marshmallow smiling.

"Well, you're a heavy sleeper. So far, so good. You're still cute as ever." A blue hedgehog stood at the door way and our gazes met.

"Shut up... Like nothing happened for the past 3 years...." I broke the silence as a rabbit hugged me and tears strim down her eyes.

"I thought you were gonna die!!!! Why in the world would you even disguised as a new person?!" She cried as I looked at her with sympathy.

"I bet that's because of me......." The blue hedgehog walked towards me then sat on a chair next to the bed. "I'm sorry.... So sorry..."

"Nah! It's my fault anyway. You're not the person that got heart broken in the first place. Besides----" I held his hand and smiled. "No matter what happen, my heart will still remain with you..."

He flushed a dark red as Cream released me from the hug.

"How did I---" I was interrupted by two young foxes.

"Don't have to worry. Sally did it for you.... We got to repair the derobotizer then you and Sonic went back to normal. But you've had serious injuries so it took long for you to heal." Tails replied while putting his hands at the back.

"Yeah... Well, it's a good thing Freedom Fighters got the most genius people in the world!!!" Marshmallow giggled.

"I wouldn't call it the "most". It's just Sally, Rotor, me and Marsh who rebuild it." Tails spoke.

"Yup! Marsh is a genius in that!" I added making everyone look at the young female fox.

"So.... What are we gonna do for the next few months??? You still have to recover from your injuries and we're still busy tracking Eggman down." A voice spoke.

"Well, I'll be busy catching up on what happened to this place... I'll be resting for a month and won't be bothered having a boyfriend yet since I wanna reach eighteen before I say yes to whoever." I smirked as the blue hero's mouth dropped.

"Hey!!! I thought we were official!!! I gave you a kiss, okay?! Your first kiss!!!!" He whined as everyone laughed.

"Well, genius, did I say I want a kiss from you???" I joked.

He pouted. "Like you didn't like it in the first place..." He murmured.

"Alright, fine. I'll accept but we won't do any PDA for the next three years. Trust me, I really wanna reach eighteen first." I giggled.

"So no kisses???? And what's up with being eighteen, anyway???" He asked, slightly curious.

"About the kisses thingy, you might get but not always.... And about being eighteen-----" I was interrupted when he shouted "yes" then gave me a kiss.

I coughed then continued my sentence. "And about being eighteen, well, I just want to. I just think eighteen is the perfect age for everything. Besides, I'll be catching up, REMEMBER???"

"It's not like she's gonna disappear again after this." Sally chuckled.

"Don't worry, I won't leave. I promise." I assured, leaving the blue hero smile.

"Okay, let's not make this room filled drama. Let's go, guys." Marshmallow interrupted pushing Cream and Tails towards the door, making them leave immediately.

Sally winked, slamming the door behind her, leaving both of us alone.

"So..... What happened to the last fight???" I broke the silence as Sonic started telling the whole thing.

After a few minutes of story telling, I remembered that Shadow was my companion doing all the things.

"Sonic, where's Shadow? Is he injuried, is he---" I asked worriedly.

"I'm fine...." I deep voice replied through the shadows.

I gave a small sigh, knowing that my companion was safe and sound.

Through the shadows is were Shadow was hiding. He went into the light, only revealing his feet and glowing eyes, sparkling through the dark.

"I didn't know you were here. You disappeared after the battle." Sonic growled.

"Stop it both of you. Shadow, I'm glad to see you safe." I spoke.

"You, too." He replied. "And Sonic....."

"Hmmm?" Sonic glanced as the black hedgehog walk towards him.

"Never ever hurt Amy Rose. You're very lucky having a girl like her so don't waste your time."

"I assure you, I won't. I made her a promise and that's not leaving her." Sonic challenged.

"Very well. Take care." Shadow waved his hands then suddenly disappeared.

"Well, that was weird." Sonic commented, leaving a confused face.

I giggled. "Well,  I know you won't break your promise."

"Oh! I wouldn't. Never....... ever...... again." His face went towards mine as I blocked it with a pillow.

"Not for the third time, Sonic." I startled.

"Alright, alright." He pouted.

I giggled on how his face turned red and how childish he acts just because he didn't get what he want.

Turns out...... He's still the blue hero I have met before.

/////Author's Note/////

Hello people!!! :3 Sorry for the late updates. Ugh! School work, got absent again. Sore eyes!!! 030 Wew! Now I have to wear glasses to avoid rubbing it. Glasses~~~ Who wears glasses here? I wanna see those comments. XD

Do yoy want me to add 3 more chaps or 4???? Please comment. And I need suggestions for my book named 'My Opinions for Sonic Couples' :3

Thank you people for your support!!!! I almost made 50 followers but you know---Cliffhanger attacked me. :3 Love you guys!!!

Comment, vote and follow. I love you!!! ~Marshall