Chapter 3 - Asmodeous

Adam held onto himself in fear as his demon for a boyfriend leaned over him with a malicious grin on his face as he caressed Adam's chin he finally spoke for the first time in a deep terrifying voice "hello Adam, I am Asmodeous."

Thoughts ran through Adam's mind, is he going crazy? Is he becoming a shcitzo? Is he just having another crazy wet dream?!"

After Adam thought for a few seconds he came to the conclusion to just go along with it and focus on what's happening right in front of his eyes.

Adam then cringes out "n-nice to meet you?" Asmodeous then chuckles "A virgin boy so pure, shows minimal fear, this is excellent."

Adam then asks "so, what do you want with me?" Asmodeous then backs off of Adam and leans against the bathroom stall door "Originally, I sought to drain every ounce of energy and desire out of you until you were but a husk, but then, as I started sleeping with you a lot within your dreams, I realized something."

Adam then panics "realized what!? Is there something wrong with me?" Asmodeous then laughs "not at all, in fact it's quite the opposite" I noticed that you are among one of the purest of virgins, usually succubus and incubus alike pray on those who are desperate for a sexual encounter and masturbates constantly and watches pornography, but you.. all you wanted merely a significant other, your energy was too pure for me to siphon so that's when I attempted possession because abandoning someone as pure as you would be such a waste and after attempting to do so I trapped myself into your soul and as we speak slowly.. my demonic essence is infusing with your soul resulting in you developing my abilities and perhaps some of your own phenomena like this never occurs so this is a mystery but on the bright side we can both learn a lot!"

Adam's heart then drops as a rush of excitement and fear rush through him "what happens when you completely infuse with my soul.. will you die?"

Adam then tilts his head pondering "I doubt I would die, I'll probably just exist within you forever."

Adam then thinks to himself.. a demon within him forever?? This changes my entire life!

Asmodeous then tilts his head as a sly smirk forms on his face "for someone who's just heard they were half possessed by a demon you sure do look calm."

Adam thinks to himself about his situation and for some reason instead of feeling like his life is over he feels like it's just getting started!

An uncontrollable smile grows on my face as the excitement rushes through him "who cares if you're stuck in my soul forever I- I've got powers now! I can fuck anyone I want even the straight boy crushes that I've always obsessed over.. it's like what seemed so far away is at my fingertips!"

Asmodeous chuckles to and gets closer to Adam "this is good, I need a break from this realm, my refuge is now your soul, empower me as I rest within.

And with that, the lights above begin to flicker as asmodeous embraces adam and kisses him as asmodeous slowly dissipates into Adam's soul as merely a projection from what was within.

After asmodeous disappeared Adam went to the sink and washed his face a bit excited to utilize his growing power.