✰ Must Read

D I S C L A I M E R :

➥ The content of this book is intended for entertainment purposes only. While some elements may be inspired by real-life experiences, events, or people, they have been fictionalized for creative purposes. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or real events is purely coincidental.

➥ All content in this book is original and created by the author unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to other works, is purely coincidental. Plagiarism, in any form, is not tolerated. The author respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects the same in return. Any similarities to existing works are the result of common themes in literature and storytelling. Should any concerns arise regarding the originality of content, please contact the author immediately to address the issue.

➥ It is not intended to offend or spread hate towards any individual, group, or community. The author values respect for all readers. Constructive feedback and thoughtful criticism are welcomed and appreciated. However, hateful or derogatory comments will not be tolerated and may be subject to moderation. Readers who are unable to engage with the content in a respectful manner are kindly requested to refrain from further interaction and to seek entertainment elsewhere. Thank you for your understanding and for fostering supportive community.

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST ‼️ ::

➥ This book contains mature language, references to panic attacks, anxiety, sexual smut contents, and scenes depicting abuse (not involving the lead characters), rape, violence and death. Reader discretion is advised. These themes are integral to the narrative and are portrayed with sensitivity, but some readers may find them triggering or uncomfortable. Please take care while reading and consider your own comfort level before proceeding. You have been warned.

- R.