Good Girl...

(Quickie, Bottom Y/N, Best Friends to lovers, slightly rough sex.)

Tom was a very famous rockstar for the band Tokio Hotel. Y/N was just a normal fan who loves the band but her favorite member was of course.. Tom Kauiltz. But Tom never noticed her so she was very upset and decided to wave to Tom in the crowd and he finally noticed her but did nothing except wink. Y/N cheeks flushed with a deep red blush as they covered thier faces. Finally after a little while Tom and her started hanging out but stuff got heated between them after four months of hanging out...

Tom Kauiltz: Y/N..., he rasps.

Y/N: Yes Tom..?, they say smiling and tilt their heads.

Tom Kauiltz: Y/N. I want you so bad. I want you underneath me begging and squirming..., he rasps out and pants very heavily.

Y/N: B-But Tom... I thought nothing would happen..?, they say blushing profusely and cover their face.

Tom Kauiltz : Forget about that!, I want you here right now., he rasps out and pins them down.

Y/N: they moan softly and stare at him in shock.

Tom Kauiltz: He grins and kisses thier neck, nibbling softly leaving love bites everywhere..

Y/N: they start moaning and tangle thier fingers in his hair as he starts unbuttoning his pants..

Tom Kauiltz: He moans and moves his hands to Y/N's Pants showing thier glistening sex.

Y/N: O-Oh for, T-Tom.., they moan out and thier head falls back..

Tom Kauiltz: He lines himself at thier tight entrance and pushes inside them thrusting hard and fast as they claim Y/N as his.

Y/N: they start moaning and whimpering tossing thier heads back as there backs arch from the intense the pleasure.

Tom Kauiltz: He starts thrusting harder as he feels Y/N's walls clench around him.

Y/N: Tom!, I'm cumming, cumming cumming!, they say panting and moan louder.

Tom Kauiltz: not yet baby.. hold back.., he says moaning and burys his head in thier neck as he starts rubbing at thier clit driving Y/N with pleasure.

Y/N: They moan louder and tangle thier fingers in his dreads hard.

Tom Kauiltz: Cum for me baby.. come on.., he says softly and rasps out. His voice laced with desire and lust.

Y/N: They moan and pant heavy as they release thier seed all over his shaft and tip.

Tom Kauiltz: he moans loud as he cums with them and his hips buck widly as he finishes his intense orgasm.

Y/N: they pant heavy as there back flops against the bed.

Tom Kauiltz: That's a good baby.., he says smiling softly and genlty pulls out from thier sex.

Y/N: they smile and look at Tom.

Tom Kauiltz: let's get you cleaned up baby.., he says smiling and grabs their hand as they walk to the shower...