pilot

JANUARY 28, 2024
KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI

today was the AFC championship game. the stakes were high, since the chiefs were playing their rivals, the Cincinnati Bengals, for a spot in the Super Bowl.

Taylor was stressed, excited, and nervous for the game. on top of all of that, she was 35 weeks pregnant. meaning, if the chiefs secured a place in the super bowl, Taylor would be 37 weeks pregnant at the game. and nothing would be more likely to put her into labor, then watching a Super Bowl.

it brings her back to the thought of when Kylie was 38 weeks pregnant when the chiefs and eagles played at the super bowl in 2023. luckily, the baby didn't come during the game.

Taylor and Travis weren't 100% on their plan, if Taylor did happen to go into labor during the game. Taylor and Travis's parents were both going to be there, so they knew someone could watch their 18 month old daughter, Morgan. their just hoping it doesn't happen, so that's why they don't have too much of a plan in place.

Morgan was the couples 18 month old daughter. she was the sweetest little daddy's girl and of course was a little sassy at some times, but she was the light of their life. Morgan is very exicted for a little brother or sister. they decided they were gonna find out the gender at birth, something they did with Morgan and liked it a lot.

————————————————————————

Taylor was sitting in the bedroom, getting her hair done, with Morgan on her lap. Taylor was not always the best at hair. that being the reason she always is getting it done. but when it comes to makeup for simple occasions, like a football game, she takes it into her own hands.

"mommy"

"yea baby, what's up?" Taylor replied.

"are we going see dada?" Morgan questioned. "yes we are, are you excited? we are going to uncle Jason, and aunt Ky and maybe dee dee (Travis's mom, Donna) and pop pop (Travis's dad, Ed)

Morgan shook her head in excitement and murmured "dada" over and over again while Taylor was getting her hair done. eventually, she wiggled her way out of Taylor's lap to go into the playroom just as Jemma, Taylor's hairstylist finished up her hair. "M, you need to come back in here where I can see you." Taylor yelled to Morgan. no response from Morgan led to Taylor wondering her way into the playroom to get her.
"hey miss ma'am, i told you, you need to go lay on the bed and watch a show so I can see you."

"noooo mommy, I stay here." Morgan said in her whiney voice. Taylor gave her the look, and in typical Morgan, or any 18 month old fashion, she threw herself on the ground crying. Taylor put her face into her hands and sighed. she didn't have the energy to put up with this, being as pregnant as can be, so she walked away.

Taylor finished up her makeup, a sweet and simple look, of course not forgetting the red lipstick. before she got dressed she wanted to get Morgan dressed and ready. hopefully, she had calmed herself down by now.

Taylor entered the playroom to find a sleepy girl on the couch. she couldn't help but smile at the look of her cute and adorable baby girl. she snapped a quick picture of her and sent it to Travis.

to Travis: good luck from your very sleepy girl! we love you ❤️💛

from Travis: my girl 🥹. i love you both. can't wait to see you guys.

Taylor went and bent down next to the couch, slowly moving Morgan's arms to wake her up. she was quite the heavy sleeper but luckily it didn't take her too long to wake up. "how was your nap my love?" Taylor said to the sleep 18 month old.

Morgan looked up, rubbing her eyes and her hair askew. "tired" was all she replied. "oh I bet, but we gotta get ready so we can go see daddy play." Taylor said.

she brought her back into the room and put on a pair of black leggings on the baby, and another pair of black sweatpants on top. then, she put on their matching jackets. Morgan's had and 87 on both side and instead of it saying "Kelce" it said "daddy."

Taylor got dressed in a similar outfit to Morgan. they ordered these jackets a couple weeks ago, and they are matching with Brittany and Sterling.

the temperature was going to be a whopping 10 degrees high, and -4 degrees low.

Taylor put on the finishing touches, both of their Nike air forces with a red logo and hats and gloves to keep them warm.

with Morgan on her hip, Taylor was running around to get everything together and packed for the stadium so they wouldn't be running behind.

a few minutes later they were all ready to go. "alright honey, you ready to go?" Taylor asked. "mhm" Morgan replied, sleepily into Taylor's neck.

ever since they had Morgan, Taylor and Travis have been mostly traveling in their own car, with security behind them. a few weeks ago, they had just bought Taylor a new car. it was a white Mercedes-Benz GLS suv. Travis was more of a car dude then Taylor, so she didn't really mind what car she was in. but this car has especially caught her eye, and it would be the perfect mom car for her.

she strapped Morgan into her car seat and turned on a show to keep her content. this didn't last very long because as soon as they got out of the neighborhood, Morgan was fast asleep. it was about a 15 minute drive to the stadium, so a nice little Power Nap for her.

they were escorted by security into a parking spot and lead into the stadium.

the game was an absolute blast. the chiefs took the win, with a score of 34-31. it wasn't an easy win, but it kept everyone on the edge of their seat. the girls got to go onto the field with Donna, Ed and Jason to see Travis.

cameras were all over them, but they didn't really mind. Morgan was ecstatic to see her dad, now that she was finally awake. 

"alright, we'll meet you at the house later. i love you." Taylor said going in for one last kiss with Travis. "mwah, i love you both." he replied.

Taylor took Morgan's hand and waved bye to her dad, and she giggled. "i love you Morgs." Travis said. they soon walked away and met with everyone else.

now, their was just one more game left, the Super Bowl.