Chapter 14

Thanks for all your support. I appreciate it.

Previously on When Hatred Becomes Compulsory....

"Oh. You're here."

\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"Wait a minute."

//////////

"I'd like to speak with imperial noble consort Yu."

\\\\\\\\\\

"If His Majesty has come to reprimand me then I must comment that His Majesty's really free these days."

//////////

"Welcome home."

..........'.......... '..........

  "Yu Sifeng, what are you doing?" Liang Ting asked as Sifeng dragged her to another room.

He used brute force to chain her, and them he smiled like a bedlamite. "You'll finally undergo the last changes."

He went towards the only desk in the dark room and opened a case. In it were six silver needles.

"I created these needles for one reason, darling."

"What do you want with me? Lemme go! Or else.... "

"Or what?" He interrupted. "There is nothing you can do about it. Nothing's more exciting than a brave woman long gone."

"If you want to kill me.... Just do it! Stop this nonsense and kill me!!"

"Where'd you get information that I want to kill you?" Sifeng shot back as he blew the invisible dust on the needles away.

"Then.... What do you want?" She asked with fear in her eyes.

"I want you to be my puppet," he deadpanned. "Welcome to the new world." With that, he thrust a needle straight at in her jugular vein.

The whole room was filled with screams of agony and pain. When everything finally died out, Liang Ting was on the floor.

"Oops.... Have you passed out?" He asked with sarcasm.

Liang Ting finally struggled to stand up, and looked at him with confusion written in her sky blue eyes.

"Where am I?" She asked. Her voice was much more softer, and lighter than it used to. Even her appearance was different from before.

She had long eyelashes that fanned over her sky blue eyes that had a deep tinge of grey. Her face was calm, and no longer had the agitated look it used to have.

She had puffy cheeks, and red lips. Her demeanor was calm, and collected, and she looked like the calm flowing stream, yet could be as turbulent as the sea.

Her eyelashes quivered as soon as she saw Yu Sifeng.
"Who am I?"

Sifeng smiled, and way quite joyful that his plan had worked. "From now on, you'll report to me whatever happens in the palace."

"You're my master?" She asked with surprise. It was less more of a question, and more of a statement.

Sifeng hummed in response, and turned to look at the door. "I suppose you know who you are?"

"Yes. I am noble consort Liang Ting. I live in Bright Moon Palace. I love jewelry, and I'm very fond of His Majesty, the emperor," she replied with her head bowed.

"That's great news. Now, get out," he answered, and Liang Ting scurried out of the room.

Yu Sifeng smiled to himself. His plan has become successful. This sure was going to surprise the emperor. He shook his sleeves, and smiled happily before exiting the room.

He remembered the new consort in White Breeze palace, and went to meet him. This new guy was the second consort after Sifeng.

He was undoubtedly given the lowest position in the harem, imperial concubine.

Upon reaching White Breeze palace, he saw the new concubine standing under a chrysanthemum tree.

The new concubine walked towards him, and bowed. "This concubine extends his greetings to imperial noble consort Yu."

"You know me?" Sifeng asked with a raised eyebrow.

Hi guys....

Thanks for the wait. I'm incredibly sorry for disappearing without a word which was not very good of Me.

I extend my apologies to everyone of you out there. It's just the stress, and pressure when resuming to school.

I sincerely hope that y'all can bear with me. There'll be no little theatre today.

Thanks for reading....

Love you all....

💖💖💖💖💖