Season 2: Audition

TO SAY NESSA HAD A BAD SUMMER  was an understatement

TO SAY NESSA HAD A BAD SUMMER was an understatement. After her and Zach's big date, the one the whole of their freshman year led up to, her summer was great. Zach and her spent the whole time together, if they weren't out on a date they would be calling or texting. However this lasted up until the last few weeks, on their final date she saw messages on his phone to other girls, so she ghosted him. After that she decided she needed a change and that was more than just dying her hair red.

Jacob Ben Israel was storming the halls ready to catch any of the glee kids for an interview. It was just Nessa's luck to be found by him.

'Nessa, how do you respond to the rumours of you and Zach dating?' JBI questioned holding a microphone in her face. She looked from her phone, before rolling her eyes at him.

'That's false, we were dating before i had to literally ghost him for texting other girls' she responded calmly, one thing the 'break up' had gained her was confidence, she seemed like a brand new person.

'Is that why you've changed, is this your way of dealing with the breakup?, Who where the girls he was messaging?' JBI asked quickly trying to rinse all the gossip from the girl. This was the most one if the glee kids had given him.

Nessa grabbed her math book from her locker, before slamming the door shut, making the interviewer flinch a little .
'No comment' she firmly said before walking away.

•••