Chapter 12

Sonic p.o.v

Everyone is going crazy in this place. I got my phone out and called Tails

Sonic: Tails! I need you to track Amanda down for me now!

Tails: ok but it might take a while so I suggest for you to come to the House

Sonic: ok on my way!

With that Sonic took off running to Tails house

Amy p.o.v

I made it to this old looking building with this fucking robot.

???: nice to see you again Amy

Amy: who are you and how do you know me?

He then walks out the dark looking older than ever. It was Eggman

Amy: Eggman

Eggman: yes it me and I know about your little secret of yours so I decided to tell the word about it

He then tides me in this chair and this robot points a camera at us.

Robot: sir are you ready?

Eggman then gives a signal to tell the robot he's ready. Now my life is ruined.

Sonic p.o.v

I got to the house and the gang was there.

Sonic: Tails you have to hurry

Tails: ok I'm trying my best, turn on the tv to see if anything is going to happen

I turn on the tv and when we did we see Amanda and eggman on TV

Amy p.o.v

Eggman: hello world and Sonic. I have a special person for you all and it someone we all know. Amanda. But what if Amanda is really not Amanda. For example let see.

Eggman then gets a big bucket of water and raise it over my head. My career, my life, everything, is gone and now everyone is going to know who I am.

I hold my head down so no one can really see my face. Eggman then pours the water on me and I just looked at my fur change color. I looked up to get some the water out my face. I looked at the camera then hung my head down, fuck this is over for me.

Nobody p.o.v

At Sonic and Tails house everyone is in shock and surprise. Everyone that is watching tv is surprise that the Amanda is Amy. Who's surprised the most is Sonic, he cannot believe what he's looking at on tv.

Cream: wtf *gets tears in eyes*

All the girls: FIND AMY NOW

Tails:ok ok. I'm picking up a signal but I think we should stay and wait till she's out. Let her handle her battle herself. Amy is a grown woman now.

Amy p.o.v

I'm piss, mad,angry,scared, and going crazy. Today Eggman is going to die. And I mean it.

While Eggman was talking I ripped the rope off my hands and foot. I'm very piss you should never fucked with this bitch Eggman.

The camera was still on us so I jump up and start punching Eggman, he then called his robots but I started to attack then.

My Arms was getting tired so I decided to bring out my old time friend, I haven't used this puppy in awhile. When I snapped my finger, my hammer was in my hand it gotten bigger and badder to me.

I then killed all the robots now the only person is left is Eggman.

Amy: why would you do this to me. * throws a punch in his face* just WHY, why me in everything out of all the people on earth. Now it time for you to die. Goodbye Eggman, live your life in hell *sheds a tear*

I then started to swing my hammer at his head with none stop. I turned because I didn't want to see what I was doing. Blood was going everywhere, when I felt nothing but me hitting the floor I started to cry.

It was the only thing I could do. I heard a ticking noise in the background and I turned around to see a bomb. I hurry and took my shoes off to run to the door. ( i know this out of the story but Amy runs fast now but not as fast as Sonic)

When I got to the door the bomb goes off and I landed on the cold concrete outside. Goodbye Eggman, this war is over.

I got up to hold my stomach to walk but my stomach hurts bad. Good polices and ambulance was already outside.

Random person: someone bring the stretcher! Her stomach is hurting bad.

I then got rolled on the stretch to the truck. As I passed by I see Sonic and the gang standing by the truck.

Tikal: Amy why did you never tell us!!

I was about to say something but I started to drift into a dark sleep..........

I told you this chapter was going to be good