I need you. - (OS)

Introductory - Rohit had returned home and reunited with Roohi. Roohi somewhat loves Armaan but isn't obsessed with him. Abhira has a sweet and friendly relationship with the family members except (phuphasa) Dadisa was way kinder to Abhira and all the cousin gang adored her the most.

******************************************

"Abhira, have you packed your clothes?" asked Vidya in a hurry.

"Haan! I packed that 15 mins ago." Abhira excitedly said

"Abhira you know, everything in the house would be so different without you. My day never starts without your tantrums and masti beta.." Vidya says sadly. 

"Maa saa, I may not live in this house but i'll always reside in your heart..and trust me once I become a big lawyer i'll treat everyone to a fancy restraunt." 

Both abhira and Vidya share an emotional moment with each other. The cousin gang also join them and share their feelings as well. 

"Bhabi...you know na I'll miss you the most!!" Kiara shrieked. 

"No no..I WILL!!" Aryan screamed. 

"ARREEE I WILL MISS MY BESTIEESS THE MOSTTTTT!!" Abhira screamed louder. 

"Bhabi, please don't go..you know, nothing will remain the same..pleasee.." Charu begged.

"Charu, I'll miss you guys too but I have to go, for me my priority is, was and always will be career..but don't worry..we'll stay in touch! and for you Krish, text me when you release your first song."  Abhira said. 

******

All the cousins sadly nod and hug their bhabi sa who they adored the most goodbye. Meanwhile Madhav and Manoj help Abhira with her luggage. Armaan stands behind the pillar feels sick seeing his life leave him. Both of them divorced around 4 days ago and he hasn't felt any better. He knew abhira's priority but he just couldn't see Abhira go..

On the door, abhira turns back and sees the house one last time, all the family stands across her while Vidya and Manisha get teary and the cousin gang look at her sadly. Abhira tries hard not to cry but she couldn't deny the fact that she too loved and bonded with the family too..she knew she would miss the family more than anything. But her priorities were set, they were her mumma's dreams; her dreams. 

Vidya comes with a thali and sweets and takes her nazar off.

"Abhira, I wish you good luck and success in every step you take beta, and if you need anything just call us..Armaan will come for you." Vidya said sadly and softly. 

Talking about Armaan, Abhira hadn't seen him since morning only until he came down with her passport with a sad face. 

"Abhira you forgot this." 

"Thank you, armaan"

As abhira turns to leave. Armaan asks her if she could talk to him for atleast 5 mins. 

"Armaan please I have a flight to catch-" 

"Abhira...p-please" Armaan said trying to control his tears. 

************

Armaan takes Abhira to the garden and breaks down. 

"Abhira please don't leave me, I know you have your dreams and priorities but I realized one thing that I cannot live without you, all these months whenever you were there, I felt more happy. You gave me life, you gave me a purpose to live and I know it that without you I'll lose my happiness because You wouldn't be here for me..please.." 

"Armaan, I know what you feel and let me tell you that I have felt the same but for me as you said my priorities are clear and as I said 1 year and then you'll be free from me. Armaan i love my mumma and her dreams mean alot to me..and right now I don't have time for any love or relationships because I need to make myself a lawyer. But trust me if we are destined for each other, we will meet...maybe not in this life but in another one.."

Armaan agreed but still wasn't ready.

"Will you give our love a second chance if we meet again Abhira?" Armaan asked softly. 

"I will..." 

saying this Abhira took her stuff and went abroad to the states to practice and become a better, stronger lawyer. Armaan took some time to heal but never forgot Abhira and the life she made for him. He considered her as his first and only true love.  He believed that destiny will reunite him and abhira..either in this life or in the afterlife..

xx

**********************

The end...

total words - 702 <3