arrange marriage

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟 -

Jimin gets married to yn for business purposes without his  will .

He  doesn't like yn or we can say he fears womans  ,when he was child his parents would mostly be abroad so he was left alone with his elder cousin sis who used to touch him badly,child jm couldn't even do and say anything to anyone as she threatened him ,after he grew up his dad sent him abroad for  studies  since then he start getting afraid of females .

After marriage,

Jm always tries to stay away from her as he feels afraid
But the more he tries to stay away the more she comes close,she doesn't know about his past yet .

One day yn was just making some snacks to eat after afternoon.

Today the weather was cloudy,
sky hided himself behind dark clouds ☁︎ ☁︎.

Soon it starts raining,the sound of rain waters dropping on grass /ground made yn more happy as she loves rain 🌧️⛈️.

While making food ,she thought to check upon her husband.

Yn (mind) : he didn't even come down after having lunch. I should go check .

Then she went into his room ,only to see him wholly covered in blanket.

She went and slowly uncovered his face and see he's sweating and breathing heavily.

She puts a hand on his forehead and neck to check his temperature and noticed that he's literally burning in fire (fever) .

She panicked and quickly goes to bring wet cloths .

She puts a wet cloth on his forehead and start wiping his body with another cloth.

After that she covered him in blankets again.

But he moved and laid his head on her lap , snuggling into her soft tummy.
He hugged her waist weakly.

She was pretty shocked but then realized he was probably in daze of fever and needed some comfortable place.

She held the cloth on his forehead while , caressing his head softly with another hand .

She kept staring at him .

Then suddenly don't know what happened to her ,she kissed him on head .

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙

It's been 2 hours and
She's still busy admiring him.

After sometime he woke up and looked up at her with his tired weak eyes.

And it widened he jerked away from her but as he's weak ,he almost fall but she grabbed him quickly.

Jimin:w-what were you doing with me ?

Yn:I wasn't doing anything with you ,you came and slept on my lap .

Jimin: r-really ? *Said weakly*