The Answers pt2

~No ones POV~

"Well sir, you need to tell me what illness you have else we cant help you." The nurse said. "I know but you will probably tell darryl."Skeppy says. " well i won't tell him, we just need to know what you have so we can help you get better." Says the nurse. "Its called hanahaki disease. " Skeppy said to the nurse. "Hana? What" the confused nurse says. "Han-uh-hah-key" Skeppy replied. "Do you know how to get rid of it? " the nurse says. "Yes." skep says. "How do you get rid of it? " you have to get surgery or confess to the person you love. "Skeppy says. " how is confessing to someone going to help?"the nurse says. "Okay this Is how the disease forms,
(

I'm to lazy to write it so long story short, one sided love, you cough up the persons fav flower and it can suffocate you bc it's in your lungs.) " "oh, uhm.. Okay so all you have to do is confess and it's gone? " the nurse says confused. "Yes but if you are rejected you will die. " skeppy said. " "Oh" nurse says.

-Later-

Bad walks into the room and he get told by the nurse "you can take him back home(uh idk how hospitals work bc I've only went to it like a few times and I haven't been to one in like a while😭)

Bad and skeppy walk outside to Bads car and Bad asked Skeppy what illness he has and Skeppy said " uhh... A cold?.. " skeppy said unconvincingly. Bad then replied to him saying "sure.. Sure.... " Bad and Skep arrive home around 10 minutes later and bad pins skeppy to the wall and asks him "Zak, tell me what happened at the hospital, what do you have? " Bad said in a serious tone. Skeppy was turning red because how close he was to bad and he wanted to tell him but he didn't, instead he just looked away from him so he couldn't see that he was turning red like a tomato. Bad grabbed skeppy chin and asked him again "what happened at the hospital I just want to know I will let go of you once you tell me, I just need to make sure you are okay? Bad said in a serious tone once again. Bad ignored the fact that skeppy was getting even redder and skeppy just said " i-i-i have.. " "hanahaki... " he said quietly hoping bad wouldn't hear him. But he did and bad said "Hana huh?" "UH I HAVE TO GO KNOW? " skeppy said and tried to escape bads arms but failed. "No not so fast Zak" Bad said to him. "Please Dar just let me go.. " "fine, tell me later though. "

Skeppy ran as fast as he could back to his room and locked the door and double locked it with another lock because he was worried Bad would find a whow to get in some how. After a while bad was getting worried about Skeppy because he hadn't come put of his room since when bad tried getting skeppy to tell him about his illness.Skeppy was trying to avoid a conversation when he finally came out of his room but bad tried asking him again, and again, and again...

(Hey um I'm back again sorry for being gone for so long uh I've been caught up in a few things for a while but here ya go!!)