Worst Day Ever

Hen was busy cooking up some food for herself, as Naomi was washing her dirty dishes in the sink.

"Really? If you want some, just ask." Hen says as Buck reached into the pan to grab a piece of food.

"I'm good. I already ate." Buck told her making Naomi shake her head.

"Because I made food for you." Naomi pointed out rolling her eyes at him. "Also don't talk with your mouthful it's gross. Wash your hands." She scrunched her nose up in disgust.

"Don't lie you love me. Also are you sure you don't have OCD?" He asked her making her spin back to him with a glare. "It's an honest question."

"You still owe me 20 bucks, Buck." Hen told him sending Naomi a reassuring smile. "Don't think I'm gonna forget."

"For what?" He asked her.

"For the damn cookie bouquet, that I delivered to Chimney. The one with the get well card, that we personally watched you sign." Hen told him as she got a plate for her food.

"He's doing it again." Buck stared at Bobby.

"What? Eating dinner?" Hen asked him confused.

"Staring into that book." Buck said. "Come on. One of you must have a line on the gossip around here. What is it? Why-why is he so obsessed with it?"

"Mm-mm. All I'm gonna tell you about that book is to stay the hell away from it." Hen warned him. "Trust me. I made that mistake three months into working here."

Buck turned to Naomi who shook her head. "Leave me out of this." She grabbed a water walking over to sit with Hen.

"So, you're saying no one here knows what he writes in it." He said to them as he taps the counter once. "Well, watch this."

"All right, Buck. When he pops you in that pretty face, just make sure its already on the side that has a mark." Hen him as he walked over towards Bobby. Naomi gave Hen a high five for the comment as they watched him.

"So, Bobby. I got to ask. What's the deal with that book?" Buck asked him.

Bobby got up and went to walk away. "It's none of your business."

"I know it's a list of people you saved, all right? Right now, there are 46 names in it. But there's space for 148. Why that number?" Buck followed after him.

"You read my book?" Bobby asked turning to face him.

"I mean, I-I peeked once or twi..." Buck was cut off as Bobby grabbed him by the shoulders and slammed him up against the wall Naomi hurried to her feet worried.

"Don't ever do that again." Bobby threatened him before walking away.

Hen just shook her head at Buck but Naomi looked between Buck and Bobby's retreating figure with worry.

The alarm went off and we hurried to get our things before getting in the engines.

"9-1-1 what's your emergency?" The dispatcher answered.

"I'm on a plane, and something happened to the engine and everything is..." there was a popping noise and she screamed. "Oh my god, everything is flying everywhere."

"I'm sorry, you're on a train?" The dispatcher asked.

"A plane! Oh my god, we're too close to those buildings. Oh my god, we're too close..." the call dropped and static replaced the hectic noise.

"Hello? Ma'am?" The dispatcher asked.

The four of them got out of the vehicles and walked towards each other as they stared out at the plane in the water.