ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

-ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ- 『ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ』 -ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ-

❝𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

Emmett told me to take a few days before I tried to go get my things, but I couldn't just sit in their house waiting. There was too much tension in the air to just relax. I loved Liv and I felt safe with the family my brother created, but I didn't trust them anymore. Plus Adam's parents weren't happy with him not that he would talk about it. I just want everything to calm down before school starts.

"I don't want him to be there when you get your things." Emmett said.

"It's not like I want to talk to him either, plus he's at work all the time." I replied.

"I just don't trust him to be around you anymore." He admitted.

"Liv and Mako are the only ones that will probably be home and if Liv calls Zak then that's why Adam, Wyatt and you are coming." I explained.

"Carlisle just called, your brother's at work, so if you wanted to do this now would be the time." Wyatt told us.

"Okay, let's get this over with." I sighed.

I didn't have a lot, but Emmett insisted that they bring two cars as if I didn't have one of my own. I just hope they wouldn't try to take the car from me. Knowing what I do Zak might try something, but I know for a fact our dad left the car to me. Pulling up to the house I noticed Zak's car was in fact gone, so that made me feel slightly better.

The front door opened before all of us could get out of our respective cars.

"Henley!" Liv cried out.

I was a bit surprised and confused when I was gripped in a tight hug. The hug also made me a bit uncomfortable and I think she could tell since she let me go quickly.

"Zak didn't tell me they found you." Liv stated.

My first instinct was to lay everything out on the table, but she honestly looked relieved to see me.

"We're just here to collect her things." Rose spoke up.

Rose shocked me when she decided to tag along. I knew we had our moments, but she was still hard to read sometimes.

"Colle- Collect her things. Why would you collect her things?" Liv asked.

"I can't stay here anymore and I think you know that, Liv." I said.

"Honey, Zak wanted to come for you, but he just isn't seeing things clearly. Everything with your mom and her family upsets him." Liv tried to argue.

"You know I would have chalked it up to that in the beginning and maybe if someone would have told me what I was from the start. Maybe things wouldn't have gotten to this point. I don't feel safe here with my brother anymore. My uncle Orion is willing to take me in and teach me what my mother and brother never could." I ranted.