☆Bunny Crush || Minho x Jisung

Jisung had a hard time adjusting to his new college life. It all started for him only a few months ago and he still struggled making new friends or navigating through the crowded halls on campus.
Little did he know, his barely found routine would collapse all over again just by a faithful encounter.

Well someone did collapse at least; him right into a stranger while he was trying to rush to the next lecture. The book he had been carrying fell to the floor as he collided roughly with someone while not paying attention for a tiny second.

Jisung looked up from the floor to get pierced by an infuriated pair of eyes right through his soul.
»You dropped something« the man said as if it wasn't blatantly obvious.
Jisung, filled with panic, just apologized quickly before getting down to pick up his book.

Surprisingly, before he could get up himself, a hand reached out to him. He hesitantly accepted the stranger to help him get up and met his eyes again.
»I'm sorry too« the guy spoke up again and then smiled so sweetly.
Jisung was mesmerized by how the stranger's sharp eyes could look so soft with that pretty smile and suddenly his world turned pink and gold at once.

This stranger was something special for sure, Jisung could feel his heart beating twice as fast just at the sight of him.
The way his hair fell onto his face framing his features so beautifully and the way the fabric of his white shirt wrapped around his skin revealing a tiny bit of his figure, Jisung barely dared to look at him, feeling scared he would go crazy just from the sight.

The stranger disappeared before Jisung could get out another word. He was left starstruck but felt a new determination inside of him suddenly, making life feel so easy at once.

Jisung was sure he needed to see this stranger again. Their encounter didn't leave his mind for a second and over the next few days he even managed to spot his mysterious crush from afar from time to time. Every single look at him felt magical.

Jisung didn't want him to get any wrong ideas but caught himself discreetly following the man around on campus if the circumstances allowed. He made sure not to cross any lines but he managed to find out some of the classes he went to, where his locker was, and most importantly, his name: Minho. It felt thrilling on his tongue, Jisung felt his heart warm up every time he thought of him.

Over weeks, Jisung tried to find a way to speak to his crush again but he couldn't bring up the courage to do so. Instead, he spent nights lying awake and coming up with a plan; He would try to sneak a note into Minho's locker. A love letter like something from middle school. He knew it was cheesy but he wanted to try.

It was hard to come up with the right words but still filled with determination, he wanted to sound convincing.

"You may not know me well so we should change that. Maybe over coffee and cheesecake?
Let's make it a date!

~From the clumsy stranger that once bumped into you"

Jisung giggled to himself as he scribbled boxes onto the note with the options yes, no, or maybe. He knew the possibility of getting rejected was pretty high but he didn't want to think about it. Maybe they could become friends over this at least. He smiled and signed with his name even though Minho wouldn't recognize it.

The next day, Jisung snuck the note into the locker that was cutely decorated with a bunny sticker, hinting towards something sweet behind Minho's cold looks. Then Jisung had to be really brave for the next step of his plan. Since Minho didn't know his name, he had to stay around and tell him who the note was from.

Jisung hid behind a corner, knowing Minho's lecture had ended just a few minutes ago and he would potentially show up every second now. And he actually did.
Jisung could almost feel stars and hearts spin circles around his head as he nervously watched his crush discover the note.

Minho looked confused as he read through it before turning his head left and right with a critical expression. Jisung felt his heart sink but he knew he had to come out of his hiding spot. He took a deep breath before approaching the locker with the bunny sticker that his crush was standing in front of. He wasn't even sure what he would tell him anymore and was startled when he met Minho's sharp eyes.

Jisung felt his knees getting weak, he suddenly felt so awkward about everything and wanted to apologize already when Minho's gaze switched at once. He seemed to recognize Jisung and suddenly smiled that same super sweet smile he had when they first met.

At that moment Jisung felt his body rush up in euphoria, feeling rewarded for being brave and he dared to dream of something lovely sparking up for his future. He could feel himself getting lost in Minho's smile again as he hoped this was only just the beginning for the two of them.