The Radio Demoness

(Intro above)

the Scene shows Y/n and Carmila on her desk covered by a blanket and out of breath Carmila touches his face and speaks first

Carmila: Perfect, as ever mi amor.(My Love)

Y/n:(Exhales) if you say so.

Carmila: What's wrong mi amor?

Y/n: I felt her energy today.

Carmila: Who?

Y/n: Her.

Carmila: Oh, her.

Y/n: are you still mad about what I did?

She looks at him sincerely

Carmila: No, I'm not I understand a man needs love once an a while, but fucking Alastra though, really?

Y/n: She said she was dawn by my Carnage, and my long list of souls, that and she really loved getting plowed by me.

Carmila: Who doesn't, I assume your gonna find her?

Y/n: Yes.

Carmila: well if she needs your love and your strength I'll allow it, but you must be careful around her, she's called the Radio Demoness for a reason.

Y/n: I know.

Y/n then reaches for his mask and she noticed when he was going to put it on but suddenly

Carmila: I always wondered mi amor, why do you always ware the mask? Ever since I gave it to you you always were it.

He pulls his hair back revealing his massive scar and where his left eye was gone

(Not my art just Barrowing it, but it was a pretty big knife)

Y/n: Would you, look at me like this?

He then gets his pants on and sits down away from her

Y/n: You are the only one who knows what I look like under the mask, I'm worried that if I show my face...

He then began to cry tears on the right and blood on the left

Y/n: That you and the girls will leave me if my face is revealed, because underneath that mask, I'm a freak.

Carmila: You are not a freak.

Y/n: Look at me Carmila! My eye is gone and a massive scar left by that giant knife, people will hate me, scold me, and my babys...your babys"Sniff" will hate me.

She comes up to him wearing the blanket and holds his face wipes away the tears and grabs a rag and wipes away the blood coming out of his eye

Carmila: Do you know what I see, i see a man that cares for children who aren't his blood, i see a man that cares for his woman, i see a man that will do anything for his family, you were a natural to Odette and Clara, they love you, respect you, they are our babys and I am one helluva woman too have met a big, dark, strong, daring, brutal, vengeful, sexy man.