Chapter 1: Sarada's Confession

"Umm, Sarada, what are you doing?"

Sarada blushed heavily. "J-just checking your temperature, Hokage-sama!"

"Okay... Well can you get off me?"

Instinctively, Sarada almost obeyed. But something stopped her, this may be her only chance to have him like she always wanted. Hinata had cheated on him, he was alone, vulnerable. And as much as Sarada hated the idea of taking advantage of him, she knew that if given the chance, she could make him forget all about Hinata.

So, with much hesitancy, Sarada chose not to answer. Instead choosing to just close her eyes and tentatively press her lips to his.

Naruto, to put it simply, was stunned. What had gotten into her?!

Technically Naruto should've pushed her away and even scolded her harshly for doing such a thing; he was married and she was half his age. But...it's not like his marriage mattered anymore anyway, Hinata had cheated. And as for her age, despite it, he'd be lying if he said he didn't admire her beauty every now and then. A thought he had tried suppressing, though it was hard considering how she would always tempt him with things like dropping papers and proceeding to pick them up in, at least to him, had to be the most inviting way possible; he often wondered if she knew what she was doing and if she was doing it on purpose, guess he was right.

And as she continued, Naruto found himself getting lost in the fog of lust. She pressed her left hand, which had previously been on the ground, against his chest, pushing him down as she continued to express her forbidden love for him, the love that she had kept secret for so long.

His back to the floor, Naruto started to give in to the kiss. It was a feeling of ecstasy that even Hinata had never made him feel before and his heart was racing, practically jumping out of his chest. Despite this, however, Naruto was distracted by the immense guilt he felt. Not just for betraying Hinata, but because this was his best friend's daughter, both of them's daughter!

Naruto broke the kiss. "We... We shouldn't do this, it's wrong," he panted, whispering.

"I-I know, Hokage-sama. I just didn't know how best to tell you."

"Tell me what?"

"That I love you! I always have, for as long as I can remember," she said, tears building up in her eyes.

"Sarada..."

"I didn't tell you because I knew you could never accept my love." At this point, she was crying. "But I love you, I've loved you since I was little. You were there for me when Papa wasn't, to cheer me up and make me feel better... And I just kind of got obsessed with the feeling of your presence. There is nothing else or anyone else in the world that makes me as happy as you do. I know it's wrong but I can't live without you. You don't know what you do to me, your smile, your mere presence makes me so happy I struggle to breathe." She put her forehead to his once more. "I love you, Naruto Uzumaki. More than Hinata, or anyone, ever could."