Lets Do It Again!

5. Lets Do It Again!!

______________________________________

Tomeo froze, his eyes wide as the man looked at him mouth and arched his brow. What was bad was that Inari was still casuious of him at the moment and time, why? He was Tomoe, the second strongest demon in the world, and Inari had seen him in action before.

It wasn't a pretty thing to see either. He had long white hair, feral eyes and large thrist for blood and women. Since he came to the shrine Mikage took him in and let him work for him, or should Tomoe have put it.. He forced him to work for him.

But that was all water under the bridge for now, Expect he was still a trouble maker to a few people and that made since in a lot of ways. He had murdered thousands of people and raped hundreds of women... He was still a trouble maker and even though Inari gave him the benefit of a doubt?

He still kept an eye out on him every once in a while... The teen squirmed, if this man knew he had snuck out? he woudl be considered going back to his old life and that wasn't something he wanted to do at all. He just wanted to have a little fun, but Mikage knew demons like him got rowdy at night so he wasn't allowed to leave like other familiars..

It was embarrassing, here he was.. Living in this shrine. He used to live like a man, acting as he pleased and doing what he liked; but then Mikage came and started treating him for his age... He was seventeen.. He didn't need them bossing him around like this.

It was annoying..

The teen tried to look away but the god had his face ina firm grip, he arched his brow and Tomoe bit his lip and glared at the man. INari flicked his nose and Tomoe groaned in hate. The god then sighed,

" Stop moving.." He seethed and Tomoe had to consent as he dropped the broom and folded his arms. Inari looked at his mouth and paused slightly,

" Is that a hickey.." he whispered before Tomeo looked at him in a pale state. He jerked hsi head away and huffed slightly, even though his heart jumped as he glared,

" It is not! I've been home all day, how could I get a hickey!?" he steamed in hate while the god arched his brow. This kid.. he didn't know. He had been crime free for two months, he hoped he wasn't trying to go back to something like that. They even cut his hair after a war god incident.'

" Kid, your only seventeen.. don't act like your grown up.' he flicked Tomoe's nose again and the teen huffed and looked down annoyed. This idiot.. He was fine!

" It thats not a icket then it coudl be a cold sore.." he muttered and Tomoe blushed, it cerntainly wasn't that either.. He huffed and looked away annoyed. He just used a human last night so he coudl go out and have a good time. It was only once, and it wasn't like it was going to happen again..

He yanked her head away and picked up the broom, " I'm fine.. I feel perfectly fine, now let me get back to work." He huffed and started to sweep again. Sure he was still in the bad boy stage but at least he was trying to be a familiar.. right?

Inari arched his brow, " Somethings up with you and when I find out I'll tell ya." he smirked and Tomoe glared at him. The god arched his brow, Tomoe did not get along with this man at all.. and he did not plan on getting along with him. Not if it killed him.

He huffed slightly and bit his lip as he finished the sweeping and walked into the main room where he saw his father studing a few things and humming to hismelf about the tea. He smiled at the cup and Tomoe knew he didn't make it. He was aweful at making tea.. last time he did it he nearly burned the shrine down; and that was saying alot.