Chapter 1: Pt 1, A Tight Squeeze

June 5th, 6:30 p.m.

(Y/N) alarm goes off, getting up for a stretch he plans to go to the factory today. Heading to the bathroom to brush his teeth and hair then taking a quick shower.

(Your outfit)

Pulling on his outfit and grabbing his bag we're starts to pack first aid, flashlight, extra betters, notebook and pen, some food/candy, extra changers, etc everything

Pulling on his outfit and grabbing his bag we're starts to pack first aid, flashlight, extra betters, notebook and pen, some food/candy, extra changers, etc everything. He needs it wasn't going to be a easy trip into a abandoned 10 years factory.

(Your bag)

Then grab his phone, headphones, and house key but before he leaves he raps out a piece of paper to write down where I'm going, so my dad now where I'm at

Then grab his phone, headphones, and house key but before he leaves he raps out a piece of paper to write down where I'm going, so my dad now where I'm at. After writing his letter he lefts it on the kitchen table, leaving his house to finally go back to Playtime CO.

Small Time Skip....

You gets off the bus stop walking to the abandoned factory. You having his headphones slowly making his way to Playtime CO, it was 15 minutes walked from the bus stop to the factory. As time goes by you finally made it, pulling out the letter from his pocket taking another look at the letter, and yep. It hadn't changed since you received it yesterday. It still read, "Everyone thinks the staff dissapeared 10 years ago, WERE STILL HERE. Find the flower." You sigh open the door it was old and a little rusty, but otherwise in working order.

'Alright Playtime.' you thought before going inside. As you entered the lobby, the memories of working here came back to you almost instantly. Leaves were scattered in front of the doors, and a very unsettling vibe all round. It quite and cold you noticed an old vhs tape on the desk, he walked over it picking it up. It was a security tape, you put it into a nearby ver and watched the TV above it.

"Hi, my name is Leith Pierre, and I'm the head of innovation at the Playtime Co. Toy factory. If you're seeing this, then you're trespassing! Yeah, we play this little tape on loop whenever we close the factory for the day. So trespasser, just to make you aware. While we pride ourselves primarily on our high-quality toys and excellent childcare, we also pride ourselves on our security. For example, this factory is full of hidden motion triggers which, once set off, will set off the emergency alarms and directly contact the authorities! And that's one of the more...Tamer aspects of our security system. No spoilers! So you've got my warning. It's not to late to turn around. I just hope that you're certain whatever you're doing is worth it."