˗ˏˋ "young, crazy love." 💌 (smut-ish)

- After dinner, you both walk home, together. Holding hands, and sharing a pack of red apple chewing gum.

- You ask him if he wants to stay over. He is skeptical, but gives in.

- You were confused why he didn't ask his parents, but it didn't bother you.

- You guys decide to go outside in the backyard for a little bit, and look at the stars. I know, so cheesy. 💀

- Ralph falls asleep almost immediately.. On your chest.

                        sleepyhead 😭💗

                        sleepyhead 😭💗

- Feeling his soft breath against your skin is making you crazy.
Really, all of this is kinda crazy to you. You barely knew the guy this morning, and now only God knows where this is headed.

- "Young, crazy love." You say to yourself, under your breath.
- But, something else's on your mind. His scars, and cuts. How did they get there?

- You softly trace over them, sucking your tongue, imaging the pain he must of endured from the cause of them.

- You rest your hand on the back of his head, playing with his hair, and soon enough, ease into slumberland.

- You wake up in sync with Ralph. It's kinda weird how you both wake up at the same time.

- "Good morning, sunshine." Ralph says in the sleepiest, cutest voice ever.

- He really has the most adorable, raspy voice in the mornings.

- You both go inside together, and decide to brush your teeth together.
You guys go on into your bathroom, and cackle at how crazy you guys look, in the mirror.
- Honestly, who looks good in the morning? 💀 😭

- You guys get ready, and you decide to help him clean his wounds.

- You get out a medkit, and pull out a cotton pad thingy, and some skin disinfectant. As you rub the cotton on his skin, he winces, and whimpers a bit. It's honestly hot.. 🤭

- You then bandage some of them that need it.

- "Aww!" you say to him, seeing him hizz at the pain

- "No, it's not cute 😭" Ralph whines in response.

- You two start giggling like crazy, and you clasp your hands behind his neck. You lean in and peck him on the lips, and it slowly turns into a bit more.

- You softly start humping him, almost in a teasingly manner
Damn, y'all are wild. 😭 And you proceed with rubbing him, through his pants. He is BRAVE for wearing jeans to bed. He starts to unbuckle them, heavily breathing as he does so.

- You take off your shirt, being left in underwear, and continue making out with him. you guys are literally in the clouds, until.. your mom walks in. Literally, crickets.

to be continued.. 🤭💃🏽