Chapter 7 - Now That's Good Radio!

[A/N - I know Angel dust is canon gay but for the sake of writing and for all y'all simps like me, I'm writing him as pansex like husk.]

Alastor had been distracted with something lately. Everyone could tell. He was still doing his job perfectly fine, but his head was a little off in space when he wasn't working. More importantly, he was spending much more time in his broadcast tower than usual.

And it all came to a head when he came down the stairs with a strangely awkward look on his face.

"Uhm... Al?" Angel Dust raised an eyebrow at the other's incredibly strange behavior, "You alright?"

"Do you know where Charlie is? It's urgent."

"Uh, yeah, I think she's out at the grocery store... why?"

"There's something I need to discuss with her. Immediately."

"Well what's wrong?"

Angel yelped as Alastor dragged him by the arm towards the radio tower, "Woah, hey, it's cash upfront, bud!"

"This is NOT the time for your vile taste in humour, Angel Dust."

He flings open the hatch to the radio tower and pulls Angel up, then directs his attention to the center of the room. Or, more accurately, the You standing in the center of the room.

"Uh... hi?"

"SHIT!!!" Angel Dust stared in shock at you. He slowly approached, similar to the way someone might approach a scared dog, "Ah... Nice...human?"

"...I'm not a dog, asshole." You deadpanned at him and took a step back, "But I do wanna know where in the hell I am right now."

Alastor chuckled, "I believe you've answered your own question., my dear" He couldn't resist the accidental pun you'd made.

You, however, were much less amused. Sure, you'd made a whole large portal and all, but you hadn't expected it to work! Or to shut the moment you passed through it.

"Ha Ha. Very funny, dickweed."

Alastor raised an eyebrow at her, "You've got quite a tongue on you, hm dear?"

Angel Dust, on the other hand, grinned, "I think you and I are gonna get along great, Toots."

Don't call me that.

"Doubtful, but think whatever makes you happy, Fluffy."

Angel grinned, "Fluffy? I like that one!"

"Uh huh... Look, I'm sick of being here, so I'm gonna cut to the chase. I'm looking for someone."

This caught both of their attention.

"In Hell?" Alastor's smile strained a bit.

"Yeah, obviously. Why the fuck else would I be here, moron?"

Angel smirked, "Who're ya lookin' for in this dump, babe? I mean, I'm hot and all, but I don't recommend getting thrown down into Hell for me."

"Uhh... Whatever you wanna tell yourself, dude." You sighed, trying to focus on what you needed to say. You figured you should only tell them what you needed to.

"Uhm... I started a cult by accident, and now I'm pretty sure the guy I started the cult around is haunting me. I need to find him and tell him to fuck off."

Alastor's smile strained again, and Angel Dust gawked at you. The both of them then began to howl with laughter.

"Babe, do you have any idea how many fuckin' souls we got down here?"