Chapter 2

The Dragon Continent: Settlement Landing Bay

By the Landing Bay that Jaune had built by the entrance of the Settlement in which the Compound is located, an Arc Clan Bullhead can be seen landing on it. Once it lands, the Bay Doors of the Bullhead open and out steps Belze, who is joined by a large group of Individuals, they are Sephiria, Train, Cerberus, Olivia, then we have Jaune's three Sisters, Jade, Aqua, and Saphorn, who is joined with Terra and Adrian.

As they look around the Landing Pad, the group notices someone heading up the steps leading to the Pad. There, they see three First Order Stormtroopers walking up to them, the first two are the regular First Order Stormtrooper Infantry Soldiers, while the one in the middle is an Officer, donning a red Pauldron to signify Rank, this is a First Order Stormtrooper Commander.

Belze and the rest of the Arcs that are with him are curious of the First Order Stormtrooper Commander, with Jade pointing out they look more advanced than that of a Standard Soldier of Atlas, but it looks like it can fit in a certain Empire in an...

Belze and the rest of the Arcs that are with him are curious of the First Order Stormtrooper Commander, with Jade pointing out they look more advanced than that of a Standard Soldier of Atlas, but it looks like it can fit in a certain Empire in another world.

First Order Stormtrooper Commander: Are you Belze Rochefort-Arc?

Belze: Yes, I am.

First Order Stormtrooper Commander: I see. Very well, follow me, I'll take you all to the Base.

The First Order Stormtroopers left as Belze looks at his Family, and they nod. They follow the Stormtroopers to the Base, where they will get the surprise of their lives.

Timeskip

The First Order Stormtroopers continue to lead the Arcs around the Settlement. When they are still walking towards the Base, Jade looks around the Settlement and notices a lot of changes on it, last time she was here, the Houses did not look futuristic at all, what she sees here is something out of the Kingdom of Atlas, she figures this was the work of her Brother.

But she will get the biggest surprise of her life, once they reach the Base.

Jenos: Okay now, what the hell are we looking out? 

And it was not just Jenos, but everyone else has the same feeling as him. It's because, right in front of them is the Military Headquarters of Jaune and his Legion.