Asher

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear. I kept meaning to turn it to something better than the annoying i-phone one, but I kept forgetting. I got up with a groan and opened my window. I went downstairs for breakfast after doing my hair. 

"Hi honey, how are you this morning?" My mom was always super nice to me. I feel bad for treating her so badly sometimes.

"I'm okay, just tired." That was my response for pretty much everything that was asked about my emotions. My mom handed me some cereal and left to go get ready for work. I went back upstairs and pulled out my phone. I opened Anonymous Messenger, I had found it when seeking advice. I found this guy there and he helped me so much. Apparently he was gay and a kid in his school bullied him for it. I got ready for the rest of my day. 

I got to school, and I saw Jude. He was the worst. He hadn't actually done anything wrong but we both hated each other. I sped walked up to him and slightly pushed him. He fell.

"Dude what the fuck?!" He yelled. understanding then flashed on his face. "Oh. It's you"

"Good Morning to you too" I tried as hard as I could not to laugh at him. I walked quickly to the doors and up to my friends. Before I could say anything to them the bell rang. I walked to my Locker and opened it as quickly as I could. The only reason I opened my locker so quickly was because Jude's locker was right next to mine. I really didn't enjoy being mean to him but it was the only way I could keep myself safe, even if that meant not being nice to him. Having a crush on someone is one thing, but having a crush on someone who thinks you hate them is a whole other thing. Sometimes I think about just telling him I like him but I can't even think of what the consequences would be. I reminded myself that all I had to do was get through today. 

Most of my classes are fine, the only problem is Jude is in half of my afternoon classes and football. It's really hard to focus on football when your crush, who doesn't know you like him, is right next to you. 

I went to look at the little sheet of paper everyone was crowded around. Every year we are partnered with a different person for our away games. I explicitly told Coach I didn't want to be partners with Jude so I wasn't too worried. That was until I saw my name next to Jude's. In a few short days I would have to sleep in the same room as Jude. I was not looking forward to this. The rest of my classes passed by in a complete blur. I had no idea what was going on in any of them. I was too busy thinking about the heck I was going to do about the Jude situation. It seemed like Jude wasn't too happy either. I remember when I saw him after I saw the paper, he almost looked like he was going to cry.

 I walked home and it was kind of peaceful, a little break from everything going on but that all stopped when I got home. I could hear my parents talking about me again, they wanted to get me back in therapy. I didn't let it get to me and didn't want my parents to know what was going on. I opened the door and quickly went to my room trying to be as quiet as I could, to let them know I didn't hear it even if I did. 

I got to my room and opened my phone. I needed to text my friend. I didn't even know his name but he seems to be the best person to talk to about anything. I shot him a text. 

Hey it's me I need some help. You know that guy I have a crush on? Well it turns out we got partnered to Bunk together in our away games. In six short days I'll have to literally sleep in the same room with him. I am freaking out! What should I do? 

Hey, I think you'll be okay. You only have to survive a weekend and you will be playing a lot anyway.

 I guess you're right. I'm gonna try and see what times we are playing.

I almost forgot about the whole situation while I was doing homework. When my mom called me down for dinner I was almost looking forward to it, having a distraction from everything that was going on. but all that changed when I got there. My dad was there too. He was always busy with work. Having a family dinner together was unheard of. I knew it meant big or bad news so I prepared for the worst.

"Did someone die?" I asked partly joking. 

"No" My dad looked tired with me "sit down, we have to talk to you"

"Listen" My mom said "we think it would be best if you went back into therapy." I knew it was coming but I really didn't want it to.

"Oh" That was all I said. 

A/N:

And thats a wrap! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter if you have any tips/suggestions lmk