Part 2 - The Elsa.

We arrived to the clearing and found huts and simple people with children running around. Anna said, welcome to Northuldra the place of magic and where my mum came from. She walked up to what seemed the head of the tribe. The woman hugged her, she asked where Elsa was because she was usually here playing with the children. They told her, that she went back to where she lives. We go towards it and then Pitch starts attacking. She sent me to go get her sister. She grabbed a sword and told me, to keep going to the left and forwards and I will find a shipwreck. She told me, to knock and I will find her there to bring her here. Santa told me to go, so I ran. 

I followed the directions and came to a small lake area that seemed to connect to the ocean and seeing a ship that had been wrecked and on it's side. It looked like it had been fixed up a little bit and I banged on the door. It opened and I began searching for any sign of life. None. I was super angry, I came all the way here when they were being attacked for some girl and she is not even here. I should have ignored instruction and stayed to help fight pitch. I say, turning to leave.

 I say, turning to leave

I turn to see the a sharp Icicle growing behind me and stopping at my neck. I hear a woman asking who am I and what am I doing here. The voice was coming from in the shadows, I couldn't see her. I said, Elsa and she asked how did I know her. I told her, that my name was Jack Frost and her sister Anna had sent me to get help. A woman had emerged from the shadows, she was beautiful and had purely white hair like me. She made the Icicle disappear with the wave of her hand and ushered me to show me where. We begin running through the forests and only to find that everyone is still there, all except the King and Queen. The children are trying to help us, by saying that they do believe in us. When she saw Santa, he apologised and told her everything, including Pitch now has her sister. She stretched and said, she was ready to destroy him. 

All of a sudden a small Snowman appeared and said, he wants to help too. She shook her head and said "No Olaf, it's not safe". He agreed to stay to protect the tribe. She then asked where, is he taking them.  She said, her old castle. She then came up with a plan, she sent me, Santa, Sandman and Easter bunny to the castle to stop Pitch becoming King and distract him. While her and the Tooth Fairy are going to save the others from her handmade castle. The others agreed and we split up. I couldn't believe that we had similar powers. We attacked Pitch and he was very strong. But when he realised that we weren't all here he disappeared to stop the kids being saved.