Tension in the Air

...

"Hm...seems there's quite more tension than I remember there being..."

...

"I must have missed out on QUITE alot."

...

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO?!"

Bot slowly woke up to the sound of Tea Kettle's yelling. They rubbed the side of their head, the spot where the wound would have been. A set of bandages was wrapped around the sound, covering up their eye in the process. "Bot! Are you alright?" Balloon cried upon seeing Bot had woken up. The robot leaned up slightly and looked at the balloon, letting out a quiet groan. "What...what happened?" They asked. When their eyes adjusted to the light, they noticed they were now sitting in the living room. Mephone was sitting across the couch from them, covering his ears so he couldn't hear the argument occurring. Pickle sat next to him, his soft hands rubbing his back soothingly. Across the room, they could see Lightbulb and Silver Spoon sitting on another couch, both of them wrapped in bandages and gauze, Lightbulb's broken glass being glued back on poorly. Both refused to look at each other. Tea Kettle stood before them, accompanied by Test Tube, The Floor, and Goo. "I leave for 15 minutes, and you two have resorted to KILLING EACH OTHER?!" The motherly figure yelled. Bot looked at the clock beside the couch, noticing it was about 4 in the morning. Just how long had this been going for?

"What do you have to say for yourselves, huh?!" Tea Kettle crossed her arms.

"...I've just been...not in the right headspace...lately." Silver said.

"I just wanted to avenge Painty." Lightbulb said.

"Well, your little plan for vengeance, AND your little breakdown, nearly caused someone innocent to get hurt! TWO innocent people! You two have alot of apologizing to do! You can start by apologizing to Bot for putting them at risk!" Tea Kettle said.

"I-...I was just trying to break them up." Bot said as Goo slithered up next to them.

"I know you were..." Test Tube pat Bot on the head, "But the island took alot out of Silver mentally. It took alot out of all of us mentally...really."

"...Was this not what you wanted?" Silver mumbled.

"Silver, no. Don't try and make the situation worse." Pickle said from the couch, still holding onto Mephone.

"You wanted me to talk to Lightbulb, did you not? You wanted us to...come to an agreement together. Well...how much of an agreement was that, hm? Are you satisfied with the outcome of your decision, Testy? Are you satisfied that I'm, not, dead?"

"Silver, I never said I wanted you dead! I-" Test Tube said before being cut off.

"THAT WAS THE REASON YOU BROUGHT ME BACK. NO OTHER REASON THAN TO WATCH ME GET RIPPED LIMB FROM LIMB BY YOUR FRIEND! Well you weren't able to get it, were you? How does it feel, Test Tube? How does FAILURE feel, hm?"

"Silver, please, just back off!" Balloon said as he tried to approach Silver, only for him to be pushed back. His eyes locked on Test Tube's light green orbs, practically staring into her soul as he began to let out a grin. "So, how else do you plan my demise, hm? How else do you plan for me to die while I'm here? It's clear that everyone in this damn hotel wants me dead, huh? Lightbulb, you, hell, even myself! ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU WANT, TEST TUBE? FOR ME TO DI-"