⤷ 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐩𝐭 🧋 danielle | sample ❜

𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫: Dark_Ghostie 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫: BATCH00-S00𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: paid 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞: 14 February 2024 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 : 1 ㅤmilk teaㅤ3

𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫: BATCH00-S00
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: paid
𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞: 14 February 2024
𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 :
1 ㅤmilk teaㅤ3.00
ㅤㅤextra largeㅤ1.00
ㅤㅤwhite pearlㅤ0.50
ㅤㅤoreo bitsㅤ0.50
ㅤㅤ100% sugarㅤ0.00
Sub Total : $4.50

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ₊˚ 🧋 ˚₊ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

꒰ username : 4.8 / 5 ꒱
I love your username! It’s quite cute and gives off mysterious vibes that makes me want to know more about you and your account. The whole look is simple and clean, but aesthetic at the same time. Good job!

‘Dark’ reminds me of something mysterious while ‘Ghostie’ gives it a lighter touch while still keeping the dark theme. Furthermore, the use of capitalisation and the underscore to separate the two words makes the username easier to read at one glance.

I wouldn’t really make any changes to it, but on social media, you would want to have unique and/or distinct usernames. And when searching up your username here on Wattpad, there’s another user with a very similar username of ‘Dark_Ghosty’.

If you want to change your username, I would recommend making a short list of ones that you like then try searching it up to see if it’s taken. If not, then your username is perfect the way it is ♡

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

꒰ theme : 8 / 10 ꒱
Your theme is simple, but beautiful and really sets the vibes of your account.

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

꒰ display name : 5 / 5 ꒱
The use of aesthetic symbols as your display name is a nice idea since it matches with your overall profile. I wouldn’t really change it if you ask me. It’s lovely the way it is.

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

꒰ bio : 19.8 / 20 ꒱
Your bio is beautifully done-up. I love it!! ♡

There is a nice balance of aesthetic symbols and fonts for the most part of the bio. Everything is also nicely formatted into three sections and easy to read thanks to the types of fonts chosen.

In the first section, it’s a short introduction about you. All the basic information, such as name, sexuality and pronouns, are included, and you’ve decided to add your religion, mbti personality and zodiac as well. It’s amazing how you’ve managed to condense all this information neatly and aesthetically into such short five lines. I also love the addition of two song lyrics to separate the information. However, maybe you would consider using less symbols in this section as every line has at least two symbols used and altogether, it feels a bit too much.

In the second section, you’ve decided to list out your stories exclusively, excluding all your other side or for fun books. I also like how you’ve used ticks to show which stories are completed while labelling other stories that aren’t completed as ‘on hold’ or ‘ongoing’. This allows those who come across your profile a quick access to all the stories you’ve written as well as the status of each story.

Finally, in the last section, you’ve listed out all the communities you’re in and damn that’s a lot. Ten communities? That must be a lot of work! But the communities are listed out neatly with clear separation. Both the names and usernames of the respective communities are listed out which gives quick access to the community accounts. I also like how you’ve included your roles in these communities which allows viewers to know what work you’re doing in which community and can then click into the respective account(s). This also helps to give your community some publicity haha. That’s a smart idea!!

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

꒰ location : 5 / 5 ꒱
Moonrose Empire? I’ve never of it…it’s quite an interesting location. I assume it’s a fictional world you’ve created? I’ve seen some authors do that.

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

꒰ reading list : 9 / 10 ꒱
Your reading lists are clearly labelled and straight to the point about what each list contains. All the names follow a standardised format which makes everything aesthetic, yet neat. It’s a nice take from the long, creative names that can be a bit redundant and messy at times if not done properly. But yours is simple which is a nice twist. Good job!

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

꒰ carrd : / 10 ꒱
I love your carrd! The layout and pictures used are beautiful and creates a magical place for viewers to know more about you.

The carrd starts off with a password which seems a little random. Is there any significance to the numbers?

Once through the password, it comes to the main profile. The top is the password with an ‘x’ symbol which takes me back to the locked page. Below are two linked buttons ‘Contact Profile’ and ‘Chats’. The next section shows a picture of a cup of purple tea and beside it in a translucent purple box is some basic information about you. Then there’s a clear box which shows the background while the bottom is your socials with a music aesthetic.

The ‘Contact Profile’ brings us back to the about you page while the ‘Chats’ brings me to another page which shows your before you interact and do not interact.

Overall, the carrd is beautifully done with aesthetics and pictures that match the vibe of the carrd. I love how it shows us a bit more information, but it also doesn’t provide much at the same time. Carrds are used as an extended platform where you can show us more of yourself that you can’t put in your bio.

I must admit that while I’m impressed with the layout, I’m also kind of disappointed by the contents. Of course, this is only my opinion, but I would recommend maybe adding some unique facts about yourself that only people who check out your carrd would get to know about. It doesn’t have to be too personal and this is just a suggestion.

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

꒰ total : / 65 ꒱
Overall, your account is very aesthetic and minimalistic although nothing is without its flaws. With minimal changes, you could have a wonderful account that fully represents who you are.

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ₊˚ 🧋 ˚₊ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Thank you so much for requesting a rating from me! I hope it’s helpful and if you’ve got any questions, don’t be afraid to ask!! ♡

If you want a copy of the receipt, I’m available on Telegram, Discord, Google Chat and Gmail so do dm me which platform you prefer with your respective user ids or email address.