Chapter Six: Meeting Kibutsuji face to face

Your Pov:

As I was brutally forced back into the box the smell of an udon/noodle stall filled my nose making me hungry....

Damn stupid Kibutsuji!

As Tanjiro put the box down I crawled out and grew to my full height as I sat in-between Nezuko and Tanjiro as they ate their.... delicious noodles....

My eyes were hypnotised by the appetizing smell of udon and the looks of it, it was all apetizing.

Until a familiar scent hit my nose and I'm guessing Tanjiro smelled it too as we were the first to stand up and run towards the scent as Nezuko quickly grabbed the box placed the noodles down and thanked the man for the meal and ran after us.

Tanjiro and I was pushing passed people as I followed until we reached were the smell was coming from....

It's that man...
The one who attacked us!!

I grabbed the man's shoulder as my eyes widened and so did his. And what made me more disgusted was he was disguising himself as a human with a wife and kid?...

He smirked but it went unnoticed by the child and Tanjiro as Muzan stopped and began to act.

"Oh, may I help you?" Muzan faked smiled as if he cared about us...

"Dear? Whats wrong?" Muzans 'wife' walked over to them as the daughter smiled happily and all giddy.

"Mommy!"

Muzan looked at his 'wife' all 'lovingly' as he smiled. "I think these boys may have mistakened me for someone else, don't worry about it love."

Within a flash before my very eyes Muzan had slashed a man's neck as he was walking with his life as the wife looked at her husband. "Dear are you alright?" The man made growling noises as the woman went to reach for her husband her husband lost himself to his demonic instincs and bit his wife's shoulder making her cry out in pain as me and Tanjiro took action a placed a cloth on the woman's shoulder as Tanjiro shoved a cloth in the man's mouth as he yelled at Muzan.

"KIBUTSUJI MUZAN! NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL SLAY YOU WITH MY BLADE! NO DEPTHS OF HELL IS GOING TO SAVE YOU! DO YOU HEAR ME??! I WILL KILL YOU!" [I'm not a hundred percent sure what he did say but I think this is similar.]

Muzan walked away with his 'family' as me and Tanjiro tried to fend off the police from hurting the man.

"Mmmmmm!" [Leave him alone!]

My words were muffled but I tried to keep the officers away from my brother and the man who was turned into a demon as his wife was applying pressure to her wound.