S1E7: Eisenwald strike (Arc 2)

We see the train standing in place after it was stop by whoever stopped the train back in the train station. Suddenly the roof of the train bursted open as Y/n leaps onto thr roof of the train and he leap backwards and he land on his feet as he ready his sword.

Kageyama climbs onto thr roof of the train and stare at Y/n as he summon shadow like hands to grab him and get the flute back but he dodges the shadow hands as he use his sword to cut them down as he dodges the shadows and then he rushes foward and goes for a kick but Kageyama dodges it and they get into a brawl as the two strike blows at each other.

Y/n moves quickly as he dodges Kageyama's swings and punches as he also dodges the incoming shadow like fists that comes out of the ground below him. However he was punched by one of them and he stumble backwards as Kageyama takes back the flute from Y/n's waist and takes it.

Kageyama: Got it!

Y/n: No!

He he throws his kunai's at Kageyama which he dodges as Y/n quickly vanished and appeared right in front of Kageyama as he kick him back and grab the flute but Kageyama will not let go.

Y/n: You have to let go! This flue is extremely dangerous! You'll kill a lot of people!

Kageyama: That's the point! We're going to show everyone not to mess with us!

He dodges his incoming kick and the two have a tug of war as they pull the flute back and foward towarding each other and it seems things became a stand still until there was a fire like explosion that sent Y/n off the train as Natsu burst out of the train yelling.

Natsu: THE TRAIN FINALLY STOPPED!

He gets off the train and turn to see Y/n getting up which he ask.

Natsu: Huh you got left behind on the train as well?

Y/n: Natsu we have to stop him before-!

Then the train begins to move with Kageyama still on and having the flute. The train moves away from them as Y/n quickly dashes over and leap over towards the train but Kageyama summons shadow like fist to get him off.

He cuts them all down very fast but before he could land onto the roof Kageyama runs up and kicks him away from the train.

He hits on the ground and rolled onto the tracks until he stops rolling and lays there as the train rides away with Kageyama on board with the flute.

Once the train is gone Y/n slowly sat up as he shake his head and goes to stand up but he felt a sudden pain at his leg as he realised he spring his leg when he land onto the ground.

Natsu: Yo Y/n you okay?!

Hi rushes over to him and helped him up.

Y/n: Yeah I'm okay. I just spring my leg.

Natsu: What just happened?

Y/n: I'll explain but we need to get back to the others.

However they don't have to as Erza, Lucy, Gray and Happy arrived with Erza riding a magical car that only needs magic to make it to move.

Once they arrived Y/n sat down and use his healing magic to heal his leg.

Natsu: (angry) I can't believe you all left me on the train!

Erza: I apologise for leaving you on the train. It will not happen again. (Turn to Y/n) You okay?

Y/n: Yeah. It's only a spring so my healing magic can easily heal it.

Happy: What happened?

Y/n: Someone else was on the train. A member from Eisenwald guild name Kageyama.