The Yokes on you

Main Characters in this part.

A/N (Alternate name): A doppelganger version of Y/N built by Nine, they have mostly the same appearance as Y/N but with a metal plate detached from their right eye, reveling their eye socket and an Arm Cannon integrated on their right arm, they still have a giant soft, floofy mechanical tail. They also have the mostly same personality as Y/N but are only loyal to Nine and follow his orders without hesitation and will not hesitate to kill if given the order by Nine. They are aligned with no on but Nine.

Nine: Nine is a doppelgänger of his Tails from New Yoke space, albeit with some notable differences. As such, he is a young, anthropomorphic fox with a unique genetic mutation giving him two tails instead of one. He possesses dull amber fur with white fur around his muzzle, his front torso, and the tips of his tails, and has fluffy fur at the tips of his cheeks and chest. He also has large triangular ears with white canals and furry orange ends split in two on top of his head, sky blue eyes, a small black nose, and three upturned locks of hair on his forehead. For attire, he wears a dark gray shirt with grayish blue and yellow linings over a hood, black pants, a dark gray belt attached to a silver buckle with the cyan button for activating his seven mechanical tails, a gear-like bracelet on his left wrist, and dark gray and white shoes with a gear on the toes, dark gray cuffs, thin black straps and gray soles. Nine's left glove is black with white stripes and fingertips, while his right glove is completely white. He has seven mechanical tails which can carry him around, hold things and be used to attack with their sharp, deadly points. They are aligned with no on but A/N.

Renegade Knux: The doppelganger version of Knuckles from New Yoke space. Renegade Knux is a muscular, red echidna with white fur on his chest and muzzle. He has long, dreadlock-like spines on his head that stick out in all directions. He wears black and grey armor with spikes on his gloves and boots. His eyes are a bright yellow color, and he often has a determined or fierce expression on his face. They are a leader of the resistance.

Rebel Rouge-The doppelganger version of Rouge, with white fur, peach skin, turquoise eyes, and a curvy figure. She has large pointy ears, two medium-length eyelashes on each eye, a small black nose on her muzzle, a short pointy tail, and a pair of dark purple wings on her back. Only her head appears to have fur, which flares out into six points at the back. Rebel usually wears light pink eyeshadow and a pink lipstick. Her typical attire consists of a black shirt with a metal chest and shoulder guards with hearts on them, gray pants attached to a brown utility belt with a black and orange buckle possessing seven green circles on the center, red neckerchief, black gloves and socks, and pointy metallic sandals with a brown strap. She is a leader of the resistance.

Rusty Rose- Rusty Rose is essentially a fragment of the original Amy Rose, albeit with some notable differences. She is a pink-furred anthropomorphic hedgehog with peach skin, which is slightly grayed compared to the original Amy's, covering her muzzle and inner ears. She has a small black nose, triangular ears on top of her head, and no back spines. Her entire body except for her head is robotic, making her a cyborg. Due to this, much of her body is dark gray in color, which is partially painted red but by the time of her introduction is heavily wearing. She contains a pink flickie within her chest cavity, which is used to power her. Rusty's cyborg body is poorly maintained and visibly rusted, hence the "Rusty" part of her name. As a result of her cybernetic body, Rusty is taller than Amy Rose.

Sonic- a slim anthropomorphic hedgehog with blue fur that covers most of his body, and peach skin that covers his arms, muzzle, insides of his ears and front torso. He has small, triangular ears on top of his head, six long quills on the back of his head, two spines protruding from his back behind his shoulders, and a short tail. He has bright green Emerald eyes. For attire, Sonic wears red shoes and a pair of white gloves with sock-like cuffs on the hands. (They change based on which space he is in.)