Chapter 9"The test/The entrance to the hub is near"

Gasp heavens No I have not drank any of that "rose water" you speak of "way that's way worse okay so you'll have to go through this test or we wont let you in and also were the trade colony T.C." so their was basically military training which I passed with all of my charisma from that rose place and they really gave me a workout a good one I Declare That Hence Forth I The Sarah Am An Addition To Your Colony "whatever pamper princess"they have their laptop open to this level I read about it tells obvious details but it also tells about the different mushrooms I wanna stand under an "umbrella" right now it's so rainy "get used to it "Sarah The Great" or whatever" the leader says arrogantly what even is your name "ryan now shut up and read" he's so mean and the rest of the team is quiet I'm just sitting there rolling my eyes so can any of you guys take me to an umbrella "sreiyo go!"ryan calls out "uhhh....o-okay" sreiyo says flustered he's blushing alot does he have a crush on me? "okay since you wanna leave i'll just be transparent I love you and no one else in this place ever made me feel that way and if your leaving take me with you Please!!! the truth is....I..dont wanna be here I-I just wanna help!" sreiyo spews out hes cute but,unfortunately not my type but how am I gonna break it to him I'll tell him in the hub If we..go there that is.wait I feel something.