Valentine's Day Special 🩷

Valentines Day. A day celebrated by couples all around the world. A day to celebrate the love you have for your significant other. Yes you love them everyday, but Valentine's Day is a day for you to go all out and show them just how much you love them.

This is your first Valentines with Austin as you have only been together for 9 months. Both you and Austin wanted it to be special and wanted to do something extravagant(at least to your definition of the word).

In all honesty, you hadn't really spent valentines with anyone before, so not only was it your first one with Austin, but it's your first one with anyone at all.

Austin had made plans for the two of you, he was going to come pick you up at 8:30, he would drive you to the fancy restaurant in town, you guys would have dinner and some drinks and then he would take you to a dessert bar afterwards and you'd have your dessert there. You were both incredibly excited in the days leading up to valentines, and now it's finally here you cannot wait.

You are currently getting ready, you've decided to go with a beautiful red maxi dress paired with some red stilettos and a valentines themed makeup look. Since it's a special occasion, you wanted to make yourself extra beautiful for today.

Time passes relatively quickly and it is now 8:30, and just as you get downstairs you hear the door knock. You knew exactly who it was, so with a smile on your face, you make your way over to the door and unlock it. As you open the door, Austin is stood there, and what's in his hand shocks you and you are unable to move or say anything. You admire the thing in his hand, unable to find the words. This is what he's holding:

Austin: "Happy Valentine's Day gorgeous"

He says, smiling at you, leaning in and kissing you passionately.

Y/N: "Oh my goodness Austin, they're beautiful!"

Your eyes start tearing up, the roses are absolutely stunning and not only that but it's amazing how he's done this without you even needing to mention it to him. You are beyond thankful for them and you love them more than anything.

Austin: "I love buying you flowers but I thought I'd do something special for valentines, make it even better for you"

Y/N: "They're gorgeous, I love them! Thank you!"

Austin hands you the roses and gives you another passionate kiss. You walk into your kitchen, placing the roses in there, before walking back out to Austin.

Austin: "Are you ready to go then?"

Y/N: "I'm ready"

Austin takes your hand in his, waiting patiently as you lock your front door, before leading you over to his car. He opens the door for you, waiting until you're strapped in before closing the door and getting into the drivers side of the car. He starts the engine, places his hand on your thigh and then drives you to the restaurant. It takes about 10 minutes before you finally park up. Austin gets out of the car, opening the door and helping you out. He tightly grips your hand in his and leads you inside, taking you over to a table for two in the far corner of the restaurant.

The venue is absolutely beautiful. The lights are dim but bright enough for you to see, the tables are beautifully set with candles and flowers in the middle, the wait staff look pleasant and friendly and the temperature is perfect. You guys sit down at the table and pick up menus, looking to see what you want to order. It takes all of 5 minutes, and then you guys tell the waiter what you want. They take away your food orders and it leaves you guys to talk for a bit.

Austin: "Are you happy with the place I picked?"

He asks, taking your hand in his from across the table.

Y/N: "I'm more than happy, it's absolutely gorgeous!"

He gives you a warm smile, glad that you're pleased with the restaurant choice.

Austin: "Good, I booked the very best for my darling girlfriend"

You two continue conversation for about 10 minutes until your food arrives. You guys quickly tuck in and it's safe to say that the food is divine, you have never had food that tasted this good. You guys have different conversations while eating and you share bits of each others food, laughing and just having fun together. You have a couple glasses of wine each and just enjoy the time at this restaurant, taking full advantage of your time here.

After you finish up, Austin pays the bill and you guys get up and leave, getting in the car and driving to the dessert bar. It's only 3 minutes away from the restaurant you were just at so it doesn't take long to arrive there. You guys head inside, walking up to the counter and ordering your dessert of choice. You go with chocolate fudge cake with vanilla ice cream and toffee sauce  and Austin goes with chocolate fudge brownie ice cream with caramel sauce. You stand and wait for your food to be made, which takes all of 5 minutes, before collecting it and finding a small table by the window to sit at.

Y/N: "Tonight has been amazing, thank you so much for planning all of this, I appreciate it so much!"

Austin: "No need to thank me my love, it's the least I could do to ensure that our first valentines together was special and memorable"

You give him a warm smile, taking another bite of your cake. You guys chat and laugh while eating, taking this time to wind down and relax before leaving. Eventually, you finish your dessert, get up and walk back outside to Austin's car. He once again opens the door for you and closes it once you're strapped in.

He drives you back to your place, parking up by your garage door. He helps you out of the car and you both walk inside. You guys head upstairs, change into comfy clothes, get ready for bed and then climb into bed next to each other, cuddling.

Austin: "I'm so glad I got to spend this valentines with you darling, it meant the absolute world to me"

Y/N: "Thank you for planning it all my love, it was greatly appreciated and I enjoyed every second of it"

You guys give each other one final kiss, before Austin turns the light off and you guys close your eyes and drift off to sleep.

For your very first valentines in a relationship, it was absolutely amazing and you couldn't have asked for better. Spending every valentines from now on with Austin is going to be amazing!!