The first night

Itachi's pov: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wondered why Naruto stopped talking so abruptly and if my little brother had caused her problems in the past. I knew if he did, he'd easily be someone who wasn't allowed to know the address of our new house. I didn't press Naruto any further as I could see the fear in her eyes. It almost looked like that night I saved her when she had a nightmare.

Instead of listening to my little brother ramble nonsense, I took my new wife's hand and walked away to our driver. I told him the address of my home and we left. When we got home, Naruto went straight upstairs to find her room without saying anything to me. Not like I minded since this marriage was forced. I don't plan on making friends with her anytime soon, it's better to just focus on work.

I asked one of the maids if she could bring Naruto her towels, loofas, and body wash for her shower later on if she needed them. She bowed and quickly introduced herself as Mimi. She was in her 30's and was polite unlike some of the maids I've had before. I went to my new office and looked at new missions me and my men could do.

I came across a mission that said "WANTED: FLOATING BLOSSOM ASSASSIN... REWARD 10,000,000 YEN - Orochimaru" the face of the most wanted assassin was none other than my new wife. As insane as it may be, this is helpful information. I know that my wife is more than strong enough to protect herself, so she can help on my missions.

This could also cause problems though. More and more people will be after my wife, and they may find out our address if they're desperate enough. I'll kill them on sight, but there's no telling if they'll have placed listening devices or cameras before I've sent them to hell.

"Pain, find the address of this organization called "Orochimaru" and report back to me at once." Pain bowed and went on his way, he's always around waiting for new missions. So I wasn't surprised he walked in as soon as his name was called.

Naruto's pov: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on my new bed and meditated awhile to take my mind off of what had happened. Around 10 minutes later, someone knocked on my door who I assumed was a maid. I opened the door and smiled at the maid who had brought me supplies for my shower, with bath bombs, bath salts, loofas, and towels. She introduced herself as Mimi, and bowed. I bowed back and thanked her, I've always respected maids' hard work.

I went back into my room and closed the door then prepared for my shower. I decided I'd take a bath to try out some of the bath salts Mimi had brought me and came across a cherry blossom (Sakura) scented one. As much as I disliked Sakura since she backed up Sasuke on that dreaded day, I still loved the smell of the flowers that she was named after, so I sprinkled it into the warm and bubbly bath water.

I took off my clothes and slipped in. I relaxed for about 30 minutes before I actually washed up and got out. I got out and got dressed in some silk nightwear and prepared my skincare. After doing my skincare I headed downstairs when I noticed my husband, Itachi doing work in his office. I walked by and went to the kitchen. 'Where's the strawberries in this huge fridge?' I thought. This is by far the biggest and most unnecessary sized fridge ever. What do we even need this for? Whatever, I'll just keep looking.

After about 3 minutes of looking, I was about to give up on strawberries, I was getting frustrated. Then, I saw them on the sixth shelf in the fridge. 'Why would the strawberries be that high up in the fridge!?' I thought angrily. I tried reaching them but I couldn't, I was only 5'2 after all. I went to go get a chair I could stand up on so I could get the strawberries. Finding a chair that didn't look too expensive, I brought it over to the fridge and stood up on it about to grab the strawberries.

As soon as I put my hands out to grab the pack of strawberries, a maid whose name I didn't know tried purposefully pushing the chair so I'd fall. If I were anyone else I'd have fallen, but I'm not just anyone else, I'm THE floating blossom. When one of my feet lost balance, I flipped and landed standing straight up on the ground. I don't show emotion often, so I looked at the maid with a bored looking expression.

She started yelling about how I stole her Itachi and how she'd make him hers one way or another. I started walking away when she pulled my hair to stop me. That angered me, yet I still didn't show it. I took out my pink silencer from my leg holster, and pointed it at her and said "If you touch me again, death will knock on your door." In a quiet yet deadly tone of voice. I walked back to the chair I was standing in before I was rudely interrupted, and grabbed the strawberries. I put some in a bowl and washed them, then started walking toward the stairs. As soon as I turned around though, I saw Itachi standing there quietly staring.

As I turned to walk up the stairs, he said "That was impressive, but she'll be handled by tomorrow morning" monotonously. I nodded and walked back into my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It you're enjoying the story so far, please make sure to vote!