Sweet Bite 🔞

Art goes to its rightful owner!

Idea by me

This is a fantasy au

Villain Takemitchi x bottom vampire male reader

Genre: fluff to smut

Enjoy!

"I'm back my love!" Takemitchi came back home after a long week of business trip and meetings with Mikey and others.

He looked around not seeing m/n in the living room and went upstairs 'he must be in our room.' he was right m/n was there sleeping while hugging few of Takemichi's shirts missing him.

He smiled and sat on the bed staring at m/n sleeping 'adorable as always.' m/n felt someone pat his head and woke up "Mitchi...? Mitchi!" m/n jumped on Takemitchi hugging him tightly "I really missed you, my love!" "I missed you too darling, sorry for taking so long Mikey and Izana were in those meetings again and made huge problems with their arguments." "it's alright, did you eat the bentos I've made? I expected you'll come home late and made plenty of your favorite food that'll be enough for few days." "I did eat it all and it was delicious."

M/n smiled and kissed Takemitchi passionately missing him "I love you darling." "I love you too sweetheart." m/n couldn't help but kiss Takemitchi again "you had a long day, let's go to sleep darling." "sure my love."

M/n waited for Takemitchi to change his clothes then pulled him to let him sleep on his chest "I really missed this." "me too." both slowly fell asleep while cuddling.

M/n woke up again to see Takemitchi is still sleeping on his chest 'those dark eyebags look horrible on his cute face.' he pouted a little but caressed Takemitchi's face carefully not wanting to wake him up.

'I really missed you darling...' m/n hugged Takemichi and played with his hair before cuddling waiting for him to wake up.

"mm... M/n?" "yes darling?" "why are you awake?" "I was too excited and couldn't sleep." Takemichi held m/n close then told him about his business trip making m/n laugh at how Mikey and Izana kept on messing the meetings "then the meeting room became a wrestling arena everyone agreed on never inviting those two to our meetings ever again." "it sounds like you had rough time with them darling..." "yeah but at least they didn't change." "I'm glad you didn't change either love." both chuckled at each other and continued to cuddle.

"by the way did you drink any blood? You seem tired." "actually I didn't drink blood..." "you didn't drink blood?! But you'll die!" "I know but I couldn't bring myself to drink your blood while you were sleeping, you looked so tired and cute besides I found a way to control myself." "how?" "by drinking blueberry juice." m/n smiled at Takemitchi before pulling him to the kitchen showing him what ha cooked.

"are you sure you're alright without drinking any blood?" "yep I'm alright now eat up darling." m/n started to feed Takemichi and started to simp over him again.

"so how is it? It's a new recipe I tried with your favorite food." "it's really good." "I'm glad you liked it darling." m/n smiled and took a tissue to wipe Takemichi's cheek "adorable as always my darling." "but I'm not adorable, I'm handsome." "nope you're adorable, my little crybaby." "I'm not a crybaby anymore m/n.." "you still are, you used to cry every night when we became together." "because I'm thankful to have you m/n, I've been trying to get your attention and ask you out but in end I couldn't..." "darling, my attention was always on you because I did fall in love with you at first sight."

Takemitchi stopped eating and looked at m/n surprised "wait you really did??" "yep, I had a crush on you when we first met." "so you really loved me back then when we were in Toman?" "yes darling, I did say it was love at first sight." "I'm happy to hear that m/n." "you thought I was dating Baji or Hanma back then?" "well yeah because you've been hanging out a lot with Baji especially with Hanma." "you could say we've been messing around, but Hanma has crush on Kisaki and Baji likes Chifuyu." "eh?? Kisaki? Chifuyu?" "yep Hanma has been asking for advice on how to get closer to Kisaki that's why I was hanging out with him more than with Baji." both looked at each other before laughing.

"Kisaki really??" "yep, he's been in love with him for a long time." "is that why he's been calling you lately?" "mhm he needed more advices because he's about to ask Kisaki out." "so that's why." m/n finished feeding Takemichi then wiped his cheeks with a tissue before taking him back to their shared room.

"what's wrong? Why are you in hurry to get to our room?" "because I forgot to prepare my gift for you." "a gift? You do know I'll love everything you give me darling." "I know and I'm sure you'll love this gift, close your eyes." "alright." Takemichi smiled before covering his eyes with his hands and m/n got the gift he was hiding under the bed and wore it quickly then sat on Takemichi's lap.

"now you can open your eyes my love." Takemichi removed his hands away from his eyes to be surprised by what m/n was wearing "did you like my gift darling?" "like it? I love it! It's making me excited." m/n chuckled before he kissed Takemichi.

"I'm excited too darling." m/n whispered to Takemichi before starting to kissing him again.

Warning +18!! I'm really sorry for disappearing so suddenly... I've been busy but I hope you remembered to take care of yourselves and ate well!

Takemitchi let m/n top him while kissing him but he got too excited and changed position to be on top of m/n.

"was my gift that exciting?" "not just your outfit but you always make me excited darling." "I'm glad my love." Takemichi kissed m/n before he caressed m/n's waist while undressing him slowly making m/n's body shiver by the slow pleasure Takemichi was giving him.

"r-right there darling." Takemichi was preparing m/n by fingering him and found his sweet spot which almost made him cum.

Few minutes later Takemichi thrusted slowly inside m/n making him whimper at first then he started to moan his name "are you alright m/n?" "I'm alright, I almost forgot about your size after not doing it for a while." "I'm sorry for not doing it..." "it's alright darling, it actually makes me more excited after not doing for a while." m/n smiled at Takemitchi before kissing him gently and they continued to have fun.

Takemitchi thrusted deep down inside m/n making him moan loudly which is a sweet lullaby in Takemichi's ears making him thrusts even deeper about to cum inside m/n.

"c-can I bite your neck?" "yeah you can love." m/n leaned closer to Takemichi's neck and bit it reaching his climax then came.

Takemichi came after m/n bit his neck making him excited again "w-wait darling!" "sorry m/n but it's too late.." Takemichi thrusted deep inside m/n again making him bite Takemichi's neck little harder.

M/n couldn't stop himself and bit Takemichi's neck again then started to drink some of his blood "I knew you were thirsty my darling." before m/n was about to talk Takemitchi came inside him for the second time.

M/n's legs were twitching after he got filled up inside with Takemichi's cum but managed to kiss his neck after he bit it twice.

End of warning! I hope you'll have an amazing day/morning or night!! ٩( ᐛ )و

"I'm sorry for biting your neck Mitchi..." "its fine at least you drank some blood." "but are you alright? I did drink quite a lot of blood..." "I'm perfectly fine." Takemichi smiled at m/n not wanting him to worry but passed out and m/n caught him before he fell on the floor "darling!" "I'm alright just little dizzy.." "I'm really sorry love..." "it's really fine, can I get some water? I'll be fine darling so don't cry." m/n lifted Takemichi to let him lay on the bed and brought cup of cold water to him.

"I'm alright so please don't cry darling." "but you passed out because of me..." "it's fine, you were thirsty." Takemichi smiled and wiped m/n's tears with his thumb "I'm glad you drank my blood since I don't want to lose you..." "Mitchi..." "it's alright, how about we'll cuddle? It'll make me feel better." "okay." m/n didn't waste any second and went to lay down beside Takemichi.

They ended up spending the rest of the day cuddling and sleeping after Takemichi calmed m/n down.

The end!

I hope you enjoyed!

I'm really sorry for any mistakes.

Part 2?