CHAPTER 08: BLAZING RED

Lin Rhe's Point of View

"Just what will happen now I am so confused", I said to myself.
There is a hoard of zombies that is running towards this place. I need to get out now. But as I remember this punk put us together using handcuffs.
What a very bad idea to be stuck with him. Is it I run out of my luck now?
"No, I will not give in".
"You red-haired man we need to escape now," I said. I pulled him closer and we ran as fast as we could In the open door ahead.
He runs and he puts me in his arms like a bride.
"ROAR!", a disfigured face zombie is fast approaching towards to our direction. I feel the sweat on my head is running on. He runs to the open door in front of us. I look behind and those hoard zombies are approaching this place.
" You red-haired guy what do you think you're doing?", I said to him.
" By the way lady my name is Kevin", he said. He is a goofy man who thinks of introducing ourselves in these dangerous times.
Roar! A male zombie caught us in direct its hand to attack us. He points his hands towards the zombie and releases fire. Its head is burning and it releases a very awful smell.
The zombie's head is very disgusting its head is full of maggots and its mouth is salivating green liquid. It's running a zigzag pattern and eyeing us two. The zombie launches its hand to attack us. Kevin releases his firepower toward the zombie. Burning the head but continue to attack us.
" What is happening the zombie is continuing to attack us despite its head being burned by your power". I said to him.
We ran and hid in a small room. He places our hand and in front, we are now facing each other.
" I feel that someone is controlling this horde of zombies", he said.
We can hear the shouting of people that is being eaten. The gunshots that can be heard in the other room and the noises of the footsteps of people.
This place is in ruin and the zombies are quickly spreading the country.
" I heard that one of the bases of the government is making an experiment", he said.
" Well the government should make antibodies as soon as possible", I said.
Boom! A loud sound of the explosion is happening right now. Before we were injured that caused by this explosion I wanted to go inside my space using my power.
Right at this moment we are now inside my space. I am above his body in an embarrassing posture.
I stand up immediately but because of the handcuffs, it reverses and is now above my own body.

" I did not know that being above in you is a wonderful sight", he said.
I pushed him in it only made him smile.

" You red-haired guy undo these handcuffs now immediately before I punch your face", I said. He looks around the space.

" Interesting to have this space power", he said.
" Yeah I did I recently discovered my ability", I said.
The zombies are rapidly evolving and we need the other bases to know more about the said antibodies, he said.
He lit a fire using his abilities. I need to find Jared and Harry.
Maybe they caught up or located my location. I hope nothing happens to them.
" Well, I need to find my two companions". I said. Looking at him sure he is a very handsome man but with a fiery attitude.
" Why I am not enough to you? I am not handsome? , he said.
" Well it is not just because of physical attraction but what we feel toward another person", I said.
I arrange myself and plan to find seeds for plants to grow in my space. I need to find seeds before it's too late.
The soil is being infected by the virus. The plans are evolving not only it's size but also in moving freely.
" You know Kevin I need to find seeds I am planning to farm my Spaceland before it's too late to find seeds", I said.
I clutch my hand I need to be stronger first before I face those ferocious zombies.
" I know a supermarket that sells seedlings we need to get it now", he said.
" Yes we should immediately get them now"
I held him and said two out. We are now inside this small room. I open the door little to know what is happening outside.
Blood is everywhere and three zombies are lurking outside. Kevin walks beside me leans his head into my ear and says.
" Maybe we should eliminate first those zombies and get out of here".
He opened the door wide and released his firepower toward the zombies.
Roar! Those three launches toward our direction.
They have disfigured faces and salivating. It looks awful to see them. I see an iron and pick it up. I will try to defend myself I will not be a burden.
To protect those beside me being strong is the only answer.
I use my strength to run toward and attract a zombie that heading in my direction. The zombie attacks me using its long nail.
I step back and blow its head using the iron. Black liquid flows toward the floor. I look at Kevin and he is fighting those two male zombies. He looks heroic and dependable.
The zombie held my right foot it wanted to bite my feet but I immediately attacked its head and blew all my might to get it done.
I kick its hand.
I did not stop till it was not moving at all. Once it was done Kevin held my hand and dragged me toward the exit for us to escape this place.
I look behind and the building is catching fire little by little will be ashes.
He held my body and he ran fast. A horde of zombies are running behind us. Thankfully he runs fast and has the ability.

I think about those two guys that left behind Harry and Jared. I wonder how are they doing right now. Boom! A big explosion happened in front of us and Kevin stopped running.