heart beats

Shubman  looked here and there , from behind his house doors , before stepping out.

"ahh Shaneel what the fuck yrr dii.." Shubman was kicked out of the door and he quickly looked here and there "hmm first over drink, then disturbing neighbours and now hiding.." 

Shaneel asked, her hands crossed over , and Shubman smiled sheepishly , taking steps near his sister "didi how about we made a pact.? you don't tell this to dad and I won't tell yours.."

"ayyee stop right there.." Shubman stopped "when was I over drunk ?" 

"no no .. my dear sister we  all know you are not as innocent as you seem.." Shubman smirked but he quickly turned to see his best friend running "Abhi buddy wait for me , I am also coming !" 

"saale jldi aa , vo veena man ne mere papa ko bta diya hai .. " Abhishek replied running out of the colony and soon a huffing Shubman joined him .

"stop we are far now.. bro how did he do it this quickly?" Shubman asked they were standing on the road and a car came in their sight .

"let's ask for lift Abhi.." even before Abhi can see the car, Shubman stopped it . "oh Abhishek you here ... and Shubman .." Aaryan looked out of window, making others sitting inside look at them.

"where to ?"

"university bhaiya .." Shubman replied "come on then , I will drop you all there, as I am already dropping Yasashvi and Ishan.." 

"gulabo .." Shubman smiled widely and quickly entered the car sitting on the back seat where Ishan was sitting and Abhishek followed him. 

"so what did you guys did last night? Abhi dad went to your home .." Yashashvi 's eyebrows raised up seeing Shubman looking at his brother , then he shrugged it off. 

"nothing much bhaiya.. we thought it was someone else.." Abhi replied and the three brothers laughed , Shubman can't take his eyes off from his gulabo , today he was wearing a black lose T-shirt and baggy pants , his bangs falling like always .

"bhaiya stop the car please .." Yashashvi said and Aaryan stopped "what now YASh .. all okay?" Aaryan asked when Yashashvi went out of the car and opened the back door . 

"baby .. can you please sit at front seat ..?" 

Ishan looked up at his brother and smiled nodding , Yashashvi gave a small smile to Shubman who gulped  "umm hi Yashashvi .." and looked away. 

"what happened Shubi ? view is no more beautiful?" Yashashvi smirked "what are you saying ?" Shubman ignored him .

they all talked a little more and Shubman's eyes locked with Ishan's by mirror of the car, his heart beat increased when those eyes gave him a smile and he put a hand over his chest .

"ye mujhe pakka marwayega " Abhi mumbled and thanked god when they finally reached the university "here is your university boys .." 

"Thanks bhaiya .." Shubman replied and Aaryan returned that.

"let's go baby .." Yashashvi took Ishan to his dept. and Shubman , abhi went to their respective departments. "bhai Yashashvi ko mujhe pe shak hai kya?"