Chapter 1: Suspicious!?

The stars looks so beautiful tonight, it was perfect for star-gazing. Mas visible ang stars and galaxy dito sa mundong ’to, kitang kita mo talaga ang ganda ng kalawakan. There’s also shooting stars. The jungle’s all quiet except sa mga kuliglig. It’s very very different sa earth na kinalakihan ko. Somehow, this all feels unrealistic. The soils and plants are really good, like they’re mantained even though gubat ito at paniguradong walang nag aalaga dito. I sighed as I remembered the things that happened earlier, and the time I spent on earth. It all happened so fast and my body and mind can’t seem to react to all of this. And now, I am in the middle of nowhere because of my stupidness. Let me relate it to you.

• • •

The kind ‘merchant’ gives me some hot soup. Turns out, may client siyang hinihintay dito at akala niya’y ako ito. He’s waiting someone in the middle of this jungle? I can’t seem to understand him at first and he said that’s some codes in the world of merchants. That’s really suspicious of him, kasi you’re not gonna made up some new words if the transaction is all about merchandise. eh, I’ll just shrugged off the thought and eat it away. Nakakagutom ang mga happenings ngayon.

Speaking of happenings, I have a thoughts about what my mom said earlier. Eliminating all the choices na hindi tugma sa sinabi ng goddess and my mom, It leads me to a conclusion. But, It’s still vague and I’m not really sure. I need evidences and that’s what I’m gonna do in this world, gather informations about my identity– if there’s any and ofcourse, I need some goals to keep me going except for this. I’ll think about it later.

“Pasensya na ulit, akala ko’y kasapi ka namin.” Kasapi? that’s some strange wordings.

“It’s okay po.” I smiles politely at him, sinong hindi matutuwa kung napakasarap ng soup na binigay niya? I thought food in this run-down world will be worse, but I guess don’t judge a book by it’s cover or perhaps, a world by it’s nature. I focused my attention in my food and began eating when I heard a clay jar broke. There, I saw the merchant’ face, shocked and shaking his head in disbelief.

“Isa kabang aristokrata?” Aristokrata? teka nga, bakit ba ang lalim ng tagalog niya eh halata namang nakakaintindi siya ng english? Umiling na lamang ako at mas lalo pang bumakat sa mukha niya ang pagkadismaya. “Ang mga maharlika lamang ang maaaring magsalita ng ingles sa bansang ito, mag-ingat ka.” The merchant whispered it to me, why? there’s no one here, but us.

“why?– I mean, bakit?” I drank my soup, I don’t really care about this world’s rules and such. I am now free, and I’ll enjoy it while it lasts. The merchant hurriedly get his stuffs and his cargo and immediately left without saying any word. I wonder why? well, he left all the soup here, It’s a shame if I let it go to waste.

Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock

Ah! I’m stuffed. Now? what’ll I do with these utensils? Lumingon ako sa paligid at nakakita ng mga kahon. Oh? the merchant left his merchandises huh. I tried opening the boxes and some clothes and such are found. Oh? clothes, I need this. I looked at my outfit again. Wearing this uniform feels weird when I’m out here in the wild. Dahil malalaki ang mga box, tinanggal ko ang mga damit at kumuha ng isa, they’re all the same like they are a uniform or something. Pumasok ako rito at doon nagbihis. I chose the uniform with a red and whites. Kumuha rin ako ng balabal. I was about to tidy the mess when something flew just beside my head. WAIT? IS THAT AN ARROW?

Agad akong napatingin sa kaninang muntikan ng tumama sa’kin. Pinulot ko ito and some status appear, what’s this? oh! It’s the same as the ones I saw in animes.

(pic)

kakarating kolang dito sa mundong ’to and now, I think they’re targeting me na. I looked at the direction where the arrow came from and another flew again, mabuti nalang at nakaiwas ako. I ran away as fast as I could, not minding the tree trunks na humahampas sa mukha ko.