5 Powdered Donuts

Edgar Allen Poe had only found one other person that truly intrigued him in life; one Ranpo Edogawa. The way he never truly knew what was going on inside of the other's mind was an enigma to Poe that he was constantly in awe of. Poe was lucky enough to consider Ranpo not only his muse and greatest mystery, but his lover as well.

Ranpo had moved in with Poe only a few months prior, but had already settled in well, granted he was given an influx of snacks and treats at his beck and call. Poe, ever the pleaser for his beloved ravenette, was wrapped around Ranpo's finger in more ways than one. But the greatest surprise of all, Poe learned, were Ranpo's preferences in the bedroom.

One afternoon, Poe came through the door holding a parcel of groceries, full of their favorite foods. Snacks, ingredients for easy meals, some nuts for Karl, and surprisingly enough, a package of white powdered sugar donuts that Ranpo had requested. Normally, he was more of a candy guy, but Poe just assumed that he was perhaps craving bakery desserts. As Poe stepped through the entryway, he spotted a brown, tweed hat peek up from the couch out of the corner of his eye.

"You're home!" Ranpo immediately jumped up from lounging and spilled a few chips from the bag resting on his lap onto the floor.

Poe embraced his lover, making a mental note to deal with the crumbs later, and wrapped his arms around the other's waist. He ran his hands down Ranpo's sides, rubbing up and down across softness from his belly that he just adored. It was one of the side effects of Ranpo's frequent snacking. He smiled softly; a well fed and happy Ranpo made his heart melt.

Immediately breaking their embrace, Ranpo pushed Poe backwards and grabbed the grocery bags, scavenging through the contents inside.

"Yes! Thanks so much, Poe. I figured you would grab these." Ranpo grinned, as he lifted the donuts out of the bag and held them up as if they were a prize. Poe cocked an eyebrow, but nodded and smiled. In his eyes, he would go to the moon and back for his beloved Ranpo.

Later that night, Poe splashed water on his face and stared at the reflection in his bathroom mirror. Ranpo said he had a "surprise" for him, and he knew that only meant two things: he would be willing to read his novels, or they were trying something new in the bedroom. Poe was a fairly vanilla guy, only having a few lovers before Ranpo and not experimenting much outside of positions. Ranpo, on the other hand, was most of the time the one to initiate adventurous things into their sex life (Which, in Poe's humble opinion, was mind blowing).
"Alright, you can come in now!" Poe heard Ranpo's chipper voice from the other room.

Psyching himself up, Poe slowly opened the door to their bedroom, and found Ranpo sprawled out on their bed, naked, holding the box of powdered sugar donuts.

"Donuts? We've tried stuff with food before." Poe said, thankful his face was covered enough by his hair to hide his reddened cheeks.

Seeing Ranpo naked never got old. Ranpo's almost cherubic body, coupled with his thick thighs and belly, was a sight to behold. His skin was soft, smooth, and practically glowed. Contrasted with his own rigid, thin, and lanky body, Poe was always questioning how he got so lucky.

"Nah, this is new. Just get your ass over here and find out." Ranpo's hooded green eyes were glazed over with arousal, and Poe was smart enough to take the hint.

Poe sat down on the bed and tried not to stare as Ranpo snaked his arm around the former's waist.

"Take off your pants, and then we'll talk." He purred.

Poe didn't need to be told twice. He fumbled with his pants zipper until his trousers were pooled at his feet, and stepped out of them. He flopped onto the bed with Ranpo, who gave him a cheeky smile.

"Ok, so I kind of wanted to see how many donuts tall your dick is! Because it's so huge and all." Ranpo winked.

Poe's face flushed all over again. He didn't need to have ultra deduction to know exactly what Ranpo planned to use the holes of the donuts for. "I—I mean, sure. I'd never thought that was possible, though."

Ranpo scoffed.
"We're gonna find out! I get a snack AND you get a blowjob! How great is that?" he giggled and deftly slipped Poe's cock out of his boxers.

Poe was already half hard, his cock springing free with ease from his waistband and beading with precum. Ranpo stared at it as if were the snack itself, and gave a few experimental tugs. Poe stiffened at the friction and grunted softly.

"Ok, here goes nothing!" Ranpo exclaimed as he slid the fist donut over Poe's dick. Slowly but surly, Poe's cock was 5 donuts tall, leaving one leftover from the box of 6. Ranpo was salivating.

"Whew! I'm impressed." Ranpo admired his handiwork as Poe squirmed on the bed.

He had to say, donuts stacked on his dick like a ring toss game was a strange sensation, and he could feel the stickiness of the powdered sugar on himself.

"Ok, you ready?" Ranpo glanced up at the brunette, a mischievous glint in his eye.

Before Poe could answer, Ranpo was already biting at the donuts on his cock with fervor. When his mouth hit Poe's aching member, it was as if the floodgates of his arousal had opened. He grunted again, and Ranpo took that as a sign to keep going. With one donut down, Poe's tip was peeking out from the stack of donuts, and Ranpo gave his slit a quick lick. Poe threw his head back and moaned. Ranpo continued to lap at the precum, his big emerald eyes looking through thick dark lashes directly at Poe, before moving on to the second donut.

Poe was panting now, between the explosion of his senses and the teasing, it was taking everything he had to not rip the donuts off and pound Ranpo into the mattress. No, that was for another time. Ranpo was through the third donut now, and had started bobbing his head on Poe's cock. He licked a strip of powdered sugar off the underside of Poe's dick before swallowing what wasn't covered with donuts and sucking slowly. Poe's cock throbbed.

"Please....s'good, keep going" he slurred, and Ranpo shot him a grin.

Poe moved his arm to grab a fistful of dark hair, but Ranpo quickly slapped his hand away.

"Tsk tsk, my dear, I'm not finished yet!" He reprimanded, then smirked and moved away from Poe's tip to eat the fourth donut.

The arousal Poe felt was agonizing. On one hand, he had a front row seat to Ranpo gorging himself on sweets AND his dick. But on the other, he desperately wanted the teasing to cease and to reach his release. Finally, the fifth and final donut was finished, and Ranpo licked the powdered sugar remnants around Poe's base. Fondling his balls, Ranpo made his way back up to Poe's tip and, in one fell swoop, took the entirety of Poe's length into his mouth.

Poe was thrown into a frenzy of pants and moans as his lover deepthroated his cock with fervor, sucking every last drop of sugary sweetness from top to bottom. Ranpo softly sighed with Poe's dick in his mouth, creating vibrations that drove him wild. Poe was shaking, sweat sticking his long bangs to his forehead. Soon enough, there was familiar tightness in his stomach.

"Cum, Ranpo, I'm cumming!" Poe stuttered.
Ranpo looked up, mouth still full of Poe's dick, and nodded. That was all Poe needed; he shot his load down Ranpo's throat, shooting spurts of cum as Ranpo swallowed each one. With a pornographic pop, Ranpo sat back.

"Ranpo, I didn't know what to say, I-" Poe started, still giddy and coming down from his high. Ranpo simply held a finger to his lips.

"No more talking. I need to sleep that off." Ranpo moaned as he belched softly into his fist. He rubbed his bloated stomach, obviously full and tired from his show, and flopped down face first into the pillow next to Poe. Poe smiled softly.

"I love you. Thank you, Ranpo." Poe whispered, as he laid his head down alongside his boyfriend and gently rubbed circles on his back, pressing delicate kisses down his spine.

"Love you too." Ranpo mumbled, voice muffled by the pillows, as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Poe decided they would clean up the mess later. For now, he fell asleep thinking about the confusing character of Ranpo Edogawa.