part 2 : a suicide mission

When Wolf returned home he noticed that Yander and Alaska had a traumatized face, he asked them why they were upset and they explained that 2 armed men had kidnapped Reddy to sell her organs , Alaska and Yander organized a plan to go and save her but Wolf was not yet convinced that he wanted to excuse her ,but after all they argued over a piece of bread so Wolf approved the plan.

The next day while they were begging for money in the streets, they noticed a van with the same license plate as the one in the van that the men used kidnap Reddy so they decided to follow it.

Arriving at their destination they saw a man go into the enclosure of an apparently abandoned house they followed him very slowly trying not to be seen at a certain point they saw the man enter a sort of cellar, they waited a couple of minutes and decided to go in, once inside they saw that it was some kind of base.

Once inside they saw that it was a kind of well-guarded base with cameras, they took shelter behind a piece of furniture so as not to be noticed by the camera and waited until the camera turned to enter another room, the room was a kind of laboratory and there was a man in a white coat doing something, then Yander picked up a knife that was placed on a table near them, Alaska immediately looked at Yander and said :

"Are u crazy ?! We can't kill him. "

Yander replied:

"I don't want to kill him I want to distract him."

Yander threw the knife on the ground to attract the man's attention, who decided to go and check the source of the noise , the kids took the opportunity to access another room which it was a kind of corridor with a cell at the end, it seemed used, there was food, water and a bed but the window was broken, they realized that Reddy had already escaped on her own, checking the room better Yander climbed up onto the bed to check a painting but she slipped and fell to the floor, immediately a man with a gun noticed the 3 kids in the cell, he approached Wolf and threw a punch that knocked him to the ground and kicked Yander, who collapsed for ground slowly then the man took Alaska and pointed the gun at her. . .