Birth Of the Warrior

《Nobody's POV 》

At Age 757 far in a distant planet called planet Vegeta, the home planet of the saiyans, we see a low class  saiyan child  was born.

Saiyans are the mighty warrior race who are known throughout the galaxy for their ruthlessness, violence and lust for battle and power. They had a tail at their back which helped them to transform into an oozaroo during a full moon night.

They were a proud warrior race but, now their race was ruled over by the galactic space tyrant name Frieza. Before frieza his father King Cold used to rule over the Saiyan race. After few years Frieza took over his father's throne as his successor.

The Saiyan child was born with a power level of 150 upon checking on the scouter by a man who was standing besides the baby crib of the saiyan. This child was then put into the incubulator by the man.

The man who placed the child in the incubulator was also a saiyan who had well build muscles and had black hair spread across with black eyes with handsome face. This saiyan was the father of the child.

His name was Kakarot the low class Saiyan warrior. Kakarot was quite a famous low class among the low class saiyan because he was the strongest among the low class saiyan warrior.

Heck some even believe that he is even stronger than mid class level saiyan warrior and could give a challenge to some high class saiyan warrior.

But the truth was he could even beat high class saiyan warrior easily. The only persons who could beat him in combat were his brother Raditz and Saiyan prince Vegeta and Broly.

Right now Kakarot was here to see his new born first child and also to check his power level. When he saw the power level of 150 in the scouter, he was quite shock. After all it was very rare for a low class saiyan to be born with this high power level of 150.

He believed that, his son Issei whom he named after his grandfather who was also a great warrior is strongest low class saiyan warrior to be born. After all there hasn't been any low class saiyan warrior who has been born in the power level of 100.

Kakarot was very proud of his son's power. He couldn't contain his excitement at the thought of training his son, once he grew older. While he was in thought someone came and hugged him from back and spoke;

???:" Isn't our son strong and cute Kakarot."

After feeling the embrace from behind Kakarot knew who was hugging him from behind and knew who was speaking. The person who just hugged him from behind and just now spoke was Caulifa mate of Kakarot.

As he turned around and faced towards his mate and spoke;

Kakarot: " That he is Caulifa. He is very strong for a low class saiyan warrior. I have very high Hope's from him. I can't wait for him to grow and train him."(Said with a prideful tone with a smirk on his face.")

After hearing those words from Kakarot, Caulifa was very happy. While both Kakarot and Caulifa were talking with each other, another voice interrupted their conversation, when the door opened.

???: " Well looks like you two are having a great time with each other."

Both Kakarot and Caulifa knew to whom this voice belongs to. The person who just spoke was Kakarot's older brother Raditz and Caulifa's brother in law.

Raditz was very prideful Saiyan warrior. He was one of the Saiyan who could beat Kakarot in a fight. Raditz had a very long and ruffled black hair. Both Raditz and Kakarot were in the  same team.

After heralding Raditz voice, Kakarot asked him in a irritated voice;

Kakarot:" What are you doing here Raditz?