sixteen

(smut warning)

(smut warning)

sixteen -  hockey matches

elle was surprised when the team for that weekend's hockey game was released and she was playing. she was sure it would take a while to reach that point but apparently, their coach had other ideas. 

not only was she playing, but she was also on the starting team.

"you go girl," cara cheered. 

it was at that moment that kelsey bounded over to them, "is that the team list?"

"yeah?" cara responded. 

kelsey ignored cara, turning to face elle, "so... did you make it?"

"oh yeah, i'm on the starting team. kinda wild," she chuckled. 

"well they obviously thought you were good," she complimented. "and from what i've heard, you are." she touched her arm lightly, smiling. 

elle smiled back, alarm bells ringing in her head, "thanks, kelsey. i'll see you later for prom details." she walked away, cara rushing after her. 

"was she flirting with you?"

"maybe? she could just be super friendly," elle excused. 

---

apparently, kelsey was having a hard time getting people to help with prom details as the only two to show were her and elle. elle glanced around, confused. 

"where is everyone?" she questioned. 

kelsey smiled, although elle could tell she felt embarrassed, "turns out no one really wants to help before the set up. i haven't exactly been the best friend lately. i got really wrapped up in being a girlfriend. i kind of ditched them for zach before... yeah. i think i liked the attention."

elle sat next to her, "well, it looks like we have a ton of work to do if we're gonna throw a kick-ass prom." she paused. "and hey, you seem like you're trying to make up for the boyfriend thing. we can all get a little sidetracked when a guy pays attention to us. but nothing is better than your friends."

"thanks, elle. i thought you'd hate me because i dated zach," she admitted. 

elle shrugged, "why would i judge you for having poor taste in guys?"

kelsey laughed, "hey, he's your boyfriend!"

elle's smile fell.

"oh my god, you guys haven't had that talk, have you?" 

she shook her head, "nope."

"sorry, i kinda ruined the mood, didn't i?"

"no. of course not. you didn't know," elle excused. she grabbed the folder on the table. "so, let's see your prom vision."