T#€ B€F•®€

The days before the apocalypse broke free were vague, but present in the minds of those who had to survive it all. It was the final time anything would be normal. It was the final time they would have everything they once knew. It was the final time they would all be together.

drop....

drop........

Rain falls harshly on the rooftop, but the kids on top go unbothered. A red, illuminated cross shows in the puddles that scatter the ground. A pair of feet walks up to the puddle, stopping in front of it.

???: Give me your hand.

The man says in a somewhat calm, but aggravated voice. He has dark, black hair cut in a short style. He is wearing a school uniform that consists of a white, button-up blouse with a green sweater over it with plaid pants. The frightened boy on the other side of the puddle reluctantly pushed his hand towards the male. He is, as well, wearing a similar school uniform. He has short, black hair, but his hair is a bit longer then the man's.The man aggressively grabs the boy's hand and tanks it towards him. He rolls up the boy's sleeve to see scares scattered across the boy's arm.

???: Did you cut it?

The man asked, pointing to the scared on the boy's arm, sounding annoyed.

???: You try to kill yourself, huh?

The man dropped the boy's arm and looked him dead in the eyes.

???: I heard you named me in your suicide note. You said you can't go on because of me.

The boy avoids eye contact with the man.

???: I'm sorry.

As the boy's words left his mouth, a girl on the side scoffed.

???: What a disrespectful loser.

She says with disgust lacing within her words. She too is wearing the same uniform, but for girls. She has long, dark hair and she is smoking a cigarette. The man aggressively grabbed the boy's hair, stepping out from under the umbrella his lacky held for him.

???: You motherfucker. If you transfer afterwards, how does that make me look? Have I ever fucking hit you, huh?

He says while shaking the boy's head in his hand. The boy's body becomes tense under the contact.

???: No, never.

The man shoves the boy's head out of his hand.

???: No, right? That's right.

The man turns to his lacky who is carrying his umbrella for him.

???: He's all yours.

The man takes the umbrella from him and walks to another side of the roof, leaving the two in the center. The lacky puts his arm around the boy's neck. The walks around the boy's front and slaps him harshly, making the boy stumble back, groaning. He smacks the boy again.

???: There.

The lacky says before hitting him repeatedly. All the boy does is shield his face weakly.

???: You asshole! You asshole! Hit me back, asshole.

???:No, wait.

The boy says lightly before getting kicked in the gut by the lacky. He stumbled back into a pile of junk, falling off his feet. The man on the side only laughs as the boy is being beat by his lacky. The lack then leans down, towering over the fallen boy.

???: Please, stop.

The boys says, adding a hint of sternness to his voice.

???: Stop.