Chapter 2

(Iris' P.O.V.)

I woke up hot and sweaty, and naked, and next someone else....Who was also naked....And that boy was Harry.

I woke up next to a naked Harry Styles, and I am naked...

I'm naked, he's naked, were both naked in bed....Holy shit I just had sex...

HOLY SHIT I HAD SEX. DRUNK SEX THAT I DON'T REMEMBER AT ALL.

I quickly shot up and started to scream out loud.

Harry soon woke up and looked around then grabbed me.

"What's wrong?? Are you alright??"He asked.

I pushed him off me then jumped off of bed. I grabbed a blanket and covered myself up.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!"I shouted scared and confused.

"Well...I honestly don't remember last night but I do remember we went to the club..And we probably got drunk, you came back to my place, and we had sex"

I cringed at his last words. I looked at my hand. It was gone.

"No no no no no I couldn't of had sex no no no no"I said looking at my hand.

"I-I...I have a purity ring and no no no"I started searching the room for my ring.

"Wait, so your a virgin!?"Harry asked wide eyed.

I felt my face go red.

"So I was your first..And I don't even remember!"He looked dissapointed. I shook my head and frantically looked around. Then I spotted something on the counter.

"Umm...What's that?"I asked wide eyed.

"I guess we recorded our fun last night"Harry said from beside me, I turned and then saw it..He was still completely naked...

I covered my eyes. "Please! Would you!"I shouted. He chuckled slowly.

"Alright"He said.

"Are you covered??"I asked my hand over my eyes. As soon as he said yes I re-opened my eyes and walked back over to the bed.

"Wait, what are you doing??"I asked as he plugged the camera into his laptop.

"I just want to see what's on here"He said clicking on the folder. Then it opened, a video...

*VIDEO P.O.V.*

"Mhmm Harry!"Iris squealed as Harry grabbed her and threw her on the bed.

Harry began to slowly unbutton her shirt.

"But Harry wait...I have my ring"Iris said holding up her hand.

"C'mon Kaye"Iris moaned softly at the sound of Harry calling her by her middle name.

"Well, If I'm loosing this tonight, I'm choosing how I do"Iris said smirking and taking her top off exposing her boobs.

Iris slowly unbuckled Harrys pants then pulled them down along with his boxers. As soon as she completely undressed Harry she began pumping his dick up and down.

"Mhmm fu*k Iris" Harry moaned.

(Iris' P.O.V.)

I felt a pair of lips plant on my neck, Harry began to leave small wet kisses upi and down my neck.

He moved my hair off to one shoulder and  began to massage my back.